From two different origins.

Okay so like I said, I will be posting every weekend and other stuff.And, midoriya and bakugou are in a world where they both drop out of college and midoriya works at a restaurant and bakugou works at a grocery store.Now, to begin with the story.                                   Midoriya's POV: I was working to find a guy with a with blonde spiky hair, walking to a table and sitting down. Then I was told to ask him what would he like to eat. Really,I had a hard time at this job,ever since I dropped out of college, it's been hard for me. I walked up to the man and asked what would he like to eat." I will have the regular please. Hey don't I know you?" I froze right there on the spot and I tried my best to go back in time to see if I could remember him."K-kacchan?" I asked. "Is it really you?" " Yea deku that's it! So how's it going with this big crowd?" Wait ... kacchan is nice to me?... This is weird but I can live with it."it's fine" The both of us just stood there looking at each other untill boss called me." Izuku, get to work!" " Sure thing boss!" Then I went back to work.10 minutes later and I arrive with kacchan's food then I served it to him. He said thank you and I will said you welcome. Then I walked away blushing. He is so hot and cute.                                              Bakugou's POV: I just came back from the half- price sale at work today and then I decided to go get something to eat. I went to a restaurant  and when I walked in I saw this green haired guy with freckles he reminded me of a guy that would attend the same school as me. I sat down at the table, then as I looked around the place, the guy started to come straight to me." Hello sir,and welcome! What would like from our selection of food?" " I would like the regular please" I said. Then I remembered him." Hey, I think I know you from somewhere." "Wait... Kacchan! Is it really you ?" " Yes it's me." Then we both just stood there speechless, then he had to go. The little guy was so cute. 10 minutes later and he came with my food "here you go!" He said with a blush. " Thank you..." " Your welcome..."then he left blushing away.