I can't think of a title for this so ....

Hey guys! I don't feel to good but I was able to make this, so let's get on with the story!enjoy!
Midoriya's POV: after we 'hung out' that day,  we went to a brunch and man was the rest of the class noisy!" So..... Bakugou, why are you walking with midoriya?" Asked Mina. "Yea, and why aren't you yelling at him for that?" Says kirshima.
My POV: * Appears out if nowhere*c'on!,we all know that you have a crush on bakugou! ADMIT IT ALREADY!
Kirshima's POV: where the heck did you come from and never!midoriya's POV: okay!okay! Let's get it over with!
Everyone's POV: sure, ok
Back to midoriya's: ok thanks, now to what we are doing..... I guess he is was drunk and I was trying to tell Hime the whole time but he was off doing something else." Wait.....* Looks closely at bakugou and midoriya's face* I can tell by your two faces.... *GASPS* AWWW! YOU TWO ARE DATING!!!!!!!!!! After that announcement, everyone was basically fangirling expect for todoroki and kirshima. I wonder what's wrong with them, so I decided to go ask them myself. I walk up to and say" hey todoroki, hey kirshima, what's the problem? You guys look as sad as me when I can't get my all might merch!" Todoroki said" I have a crush on someone but they are dating someone else so that makes me sad." Kirshima said "same thing with todoroki." I got confused. "Wait, wait.... So you guys have the same crush on the same person?" I asked. They both said no then blushed, saying it's not like that.... Lmao!
With the nervous bakugou: "so.... What did you guys do,together?" Asked sero. " I already said we are not dating and if you say something like that again, I will kill you!" I responded. He got scared and backed off from the group and sat down.
Kirshima's POV: I was ad I wanted bakugou you for myself and myself only! So I decided to team up with todoroki cause he had feelings for midoriya." Todoroki, we should team up and get out boyfriends!" He said ok, then we left the place and thought of a plan.
(Time skip to when they go over to bakugou's house)
Smol boi midoriya's POV: I went over to kacchan's house again just to hang out. We was watching another movie.
(During the movie)
"Hey, kacchan?" "Yea, what is it nerd?" " How come you didn't tell the others that we are dating?" That alone made him look a little pale. " W-well you see, I don't want them to know just yet..." I jumped up from my spot and said" don't worry, Kacchan! I can help you out with this so that means we have to look like we aren't dating." He agreed then suddenly, todoroki and kirshima bursted through the doors." What is the heck ,man?" I said. "We want our boyfriends!!" They both said then they started to activate their Ouirks. Looks like it's going to be a fight and I'm ready!
And that's it guys! I will leave you in a cliffhanger 😈! Have a nice day/night/Afternoon!!!?!❤️♥️❤️