Getting kinky(a Smutttttt/lemon)

Hey guys! Here we are with the parts I promised so here we go!
Midoriya's POV:Three days ago, Kacchan asked me to go on a date with him,then at the date,he asked if I could come over to his house, so I headed over to kacchan's house. We actually live in the same neighborhood... When I got there, I knocked on his door and he came running to the door." Oh,You made it." He said." Yea, I had nothing else to do so... Here I am!" I responded. I entered kacchan's house, big as always, and sat on the couch. After that, we watched a movie."hey.... Nerd...." He said" you W-want to do S-something else?" He is so cute when he studders!!! "Sure!" I said. Then,Kacchan had smirked and turned off the movie, after that he got on too of me and smashed his lips into mine."Mh!""calm down, nerd". He then took me to his bedroom."please be gentle... It's my first time" I said.he responded with a nod then he went at it, kissing and leaving hickeys on my neck, leaving a trail of them. Then he went and took off my shirt,kissing my stomach."ahh- K-kacchan" I moaned.
Bakugou's POV: I went ahead and took off his pants plus his boxers, and jerked him off a bit, getting kinky.Then I looked at the lewd expression on his face. Then I started to rub his hard erection. I looked at his member then looked back at him" may I?" I asked. He responded" yes,you may...daddy..." After getting permission, I went ahead taking my member and slamming it into deku. "Damn deku, your so tight" I said." Ahh, D-daddy I think I-i'm going to-" then he came inside of me. Then, I thrusted inside if him a few times then I came inside of him. I pulled out then we both layed in the bed, panting. Then he fell asleep and a fell asleep as well.
And that's it guys! I'm sorry if it's bad, it was hard making this so I hoped you enjoyed my trash. Have a nice day/night!!!!♥️❤️