Some tododeku chapter Pt.4

Last time on my bakudeku story...
Deku: * talking to himself, whispering* I-i think I'm in love with shoto. I think I actually like him back. I should tell him how I feel when the time is right!
Now on my bakudeku story...
The next day, todoroki woke up before midoriya, and looked at him,blushing.
Todo: *Thinking in his mind* Man... He's so cute... Wait... Am I blushing?
Midoriya wakes up to find Todo staring at him.
Deku: What are you doing, Todo?
Todo: N-nothing! Just looking at the wall!
Deku: Okay... So, what do you want to do today?
Todo: Idk, what do you think we should do.
Deku: We should maybe go watch a all might movie!
Todo: Sounds good to me! What time should we go see it?
Deku: How's 5'o clock?
Todo: It's fine! I'm going to find something to wear. See ya!
Deku: Ok!
Todoroki gets out of the bed, walks around very to the closet, and looks through it to find something to wear.
Todoroki:*finds a shirt,pants, and shoes and showed it to midoriya* what do you think of this?
It's looked something like this...

Todoroki:*finds a shirt,pants, and shoes and showed it to midoriya* what do you think of this?It's looked something like this

Deku looked at it and started blushing madly.
Deku: W-wow! You look amazing!
Todo: Thank you!
Midoriya got out of bed and went to the closet as well.
Deku:* grabs a shirt and some pants* what do you think?
It looked something like this...

Todo couldn't stop staring at the outfit and blushed as red as a tomato.
Todo: I-its very B-beautiful!
Deku: thank you! Now, let's do something in the meantime! Do you want to play something?
Todo: Sure! How does... Twister sound?
Deku: *blushing* S-sure!
After they got everything settled, they started the game and kept on playing till they were almost over each other.
It's was kinda like this...

Just. Imazine that the others aren't there and bakugou is todoroki.
Deku: U-umm, this is getting weird...
Todoroki: yea... * Looks at time* Oh geez! It's time for the movie! We should get going!
To be continued...