The crush: part 2

Okay so I won't be posting so much because I have some family problems but anyway, let's get on with the story!

Izuku's POV:I just came back from dealing with some annoying man just to find kacchan outside." O-oh hi kacchan..." He looks up and finds me there looking at him smiling." Hey, you damn nerd..." He said." S-so why are you out side all alone?" He looked at me then suddenly he pinned me to the wall."kacchan w-what are you..."" You know what nerd, I actually had a crush on you since kindergarten... And here we are..." He said." " Kacchan... I-i liked you too..." " In a instant, he kissed me. I started blushing as red as a tomato. Then when he finished ,I pulled him back for another one. ( Time skip to when izuku finished work and went home)Inko's POV:hi my beloved Izuku!" Hi Mom!!!" He replied. He was smiling, blushing, and laughing nervously." Izuku, what has happened to you lately?" I asked." O-oh well You remember kacchan from when I was little?" " Yes I do.." I said." Well, we kissed today.. an-" " wait, WHAT!!! YOU GUYS KISSED?!!!?" " Y-yes we did..." " Oh my goodness, my little Izuku is growing up so fast!Now tell me, will you guys have kids?😏( I'm so sorry about that...) " Wait... MOM!!!!!" " Ok ok I'm sorry...not. that night guy izuku was flattered and embarrassed. The next day!!!! Bakugou's POV: After thtlat kiss, I couldn't stop thinking about that nerd. I went to work just to find shitty hair standing at the front doors." WHAT THE HELL YOU WANT, SHITTY HAIR?" I said." Come on bakubro, open the door I need some more protein powder drinks." He said. " Fine, but hurry up I got to do my shitty job." I said.( Time skip! Again.) I finished work just to find the little nerd walking out of the resterant. I catch up to him" hey nerd, do you mind if I come over to your house? I can't get inside my house because my damn mom forgot to give me the fucking house key. I said" S-sure, kacchan!" He said with a red face. Man, what a nerd! Anyways, we get to his house and once we get in the house, his mom had came over and greeted both of us." Hi izuku! Hi bakugou!" She said." Hi Mom!" The little nerd said." Wait..." She grabbed izuku and they had a private meeting. They came back, izuku with a nervous face , and his mom smirking at me and the nerd." So bakugou, when are you and my son going to have children?" She asked. I blushed but then said" whenever we have time." The nerd blushed but then smirked at me. And that's it guys! I feel so tired. So if it's rushed plz let me know. Have a awesome day!