Doing it for your own good!

Todoroki:yay! Now that I got him , we can date and do whatever we want!
Deku:* in his mind* Fuck.... Whatever,I guess I won't be so bad...
Five minutes later...
Deku: oh heck nah! You better stay away from me, you creep!
Todoroki:Hey! That's not nice! You have to listen to me now!
Deku: oh yea... Right.... Whatever you say, shoto...
Todoroki: yay! So... Do you want to watch movie with me?
Deku: Sure!*in mind*yea this won't be so bad,right?
Todoroki:Ok! What movie do you want to watch?
Deku:how bout..... Hmm... Frozen   2!
Todoroki: Ok, sounds good!* Takes the remote and puts on frozen 2*
After an hour and about 44 minutes...
Todoroki: wow.. That was cool! What about you Izuku? Did you like i-
Deku:*crying*
Todoroki: it's fine.... Wanna do something else?
Deku:Sure! But what else is there to do?
We could just-* gets a message from denki saying you are invited to our party!*
Deku: is something wrong?
Todoroki: no, no, everything is fine. Hey! Wanna join me at kaminari's party?
Deku: Sure! But one thing... Are you ok with the others knowing that we are together?
Todoroki: Hmm... Yea I guess I'm ok with it.
Deku: Ok!* In mind* wait... I think I'm starting to fall for him... I like this guy but I wonder... What's going on with Kacchan?
Todoroki: let's get ready!*gets up and grabs deku and brings him to the room* here we are! I have some clothes that you can have over there* points to closet*
Deku: Ok thanks! Wait... are we changing together?
Todoroki:Oh right!  You could go and change in the guest room to your right!
Deku: thank you!* Leaves the room*
Todoroki:* thinks* yay, I finally got what I wanted! But I feel bad for him... I wonder if he actually loves me? Well I should ask him when the time is right...
And... That it for today y'all! I was very lazy so I hope you guys enjoy this piece of shit.. have a nice day/afternoon/night!!!!