~Special~

This was recommended by LoganMonk.. enjoy!
Todoroki's POV:
Every since that day we fucked, I've been thinking... I kinda have a crush on kirshima. But, I'm with midoriya and he would be devestated if I dumped him and went to kirshima. How would I say this to him? How would he react to it?
I woke up right next to him as he was still sleeping. I woke him up with a slight push and he got up all excited. "Mornin' sho! How was your night?" He said. He was really cute and I didn't want to hurt his feeling's
" It was great... Would you like to go to the park today?" I asked him. He responded with a ' yay!' right before he quickly got up and got himself ready. I guess u had to do the same so, I got up and did the same except that I took my time. We had went to the park that was right across from my house. We found the nearest bench to sit on and, of course, sat down in it. I had to tell him what's going on. I had remembered everything that happened before me and midoriya were dating.
"Hey, todoroki? You have a crush on midoriya, right? If so, we should totally team up to get out boyfriend's!" He had said to me during that brunch. " Are you sure this will work, kirshima?" I had asked " Of course it will, todoroki! We just have to plan it and things will go according to plan!" He had said.  I had thought about all of this for so long that midoriya started worrying about me. " Hey, sho? Are you ok?" He asked.
" Yep! I'm feeling better than ever!" I replied, even though we all know that it was a lie. I had to tell him now or never! I had grabbed midoriya's ark and told him that I needed to talk to him. I took him to this place where no one was looking. " Ok, shoto! What was it that you wanted to tell me?" He asked. This is it! I have to tell him my feelings. " Ok... I'm so sorry for what I'm about to day but... I love someone else..." I said. " What do you mean?" He asked. " It means that, I love someone else." I stopped talking and realized that he wasn't crying, but smiling. " I know shoto... You have been giving my hints that you loved someone else. In fact, I live someone else as well..." He had said. I was surprised! I never thought about this happening! " Go... Go to you lover.." he had said with a smile starting to walk to my house to grab all of his stuff to go on his own. He left me and I felt sad but... I have to be brave about it. I had went to my room to find a piece of paper with his phone number on it so that I could talk to him whenever I wanted to. I also found... Kirshima's phone number? That's strange, but I gladly took it and put it into my phone. I went to bed early thinking about what midoriya was doing and how was he. I drifted to sleep with many questions that I wanted answers to.
Kirshima's POV:  I just recently found out that... I have a crush on todoroki! I don't know how this happened but, it just did! It all started when I was dreaming about Todoroki and woke up from it. I turn around to look at the cute, sleeping bakugou right next to me. I this to my self ' Bakugou's cute and stuff but, I have feelings for Todoroki. I wake him up to tell him what happened. I told him about everything from before we were dating to now. He had got really mad and sad. " So, I just wanted to say...to say that, I'm..  I'm breaking up with you..." I had said to him. I think that I made matters even worse. " So, you're going to choose that damn half n' half instead of me!? After all of this time?!" He had asked me. " Bakugou, I'm so-" I was cut off of my sentence with bakugou slapping me and  taking all  my stuff and throwing them out of the house. I totally deserve that.. I walked out of the house with all of my stuff. When I was close near by a park, I saw todoroki sitting at a bench, looking very sad. I walk up to him. " Hey todoroki.. what happened?" I asked. He looked up and told me everything that happened. That's kinda how my story was except all of the bad stuff. " Todoroki? I wanted to tell you something..." I told him. " Sure thing kirshima! You can tell me anything!!" He said. I was ready to embarrass myself. " Todoroki, I like you!" I said to him. He wasn't surprised. He just told me the same thing. " Also, I'm polysexual..." I said to him. He told me that he was as well
I guess we were boyfriend's now.  " What do you want to do now?" He asked. " Nothing, let's stay here... Babe" I told him. We hadn't noticed that It was dark. So, we both sat on the bench, happy because we were dating now and we're both polysexual, watching the fireworks display their amazing colors onto the big ,dark sky.
I really hope you guys enjoy this (especially you, LoganMonk!) Have an amazing time knowing that we are in quarintine!
- Author Sama.