All For One's backstory.

This was also recommend by LoganMonk! Hope you enjoy!
Hello everyone. You may be asking " who is this guy?" Well... Let's just say that I'm someone who will tell you a story about a villian named All For One.
Once apon a time,A little boy, who's name was Hisashi shigaraki. He was born with a unique quirk: A quirk that can take it give other quirks. The shigaraki family all had unique quirks to be honest. A few years after Hisashi was born, His brother was born. I don't recall them mentioning his name to anyone. Supposedly, the younger brother was quirkless. Hisashi had thought about his quirk and wanted to try giving his brother one. "Hey, little bro! Come here! I want to ask you something!" Hisashi asked his younger brother. The younger brother looked up to him, he always thought that Hisashi was a big role model. " Sure thing! Just give me a sec!" The brother responded. The brother came to  his brother in an instant. " Great! Your here! Now... There's something I want to tell you. You were born quirkless." Hisashi said. " W-what?! What are you talking about, Hisashi?!" The brother asked. The brother didn't know that he was quirkless. " I mean that, You don't have a quirk, so here's the thing: I was born with a quirk and I can give you one." Hisashi said. His brother could believe his own big bro! It was a miracle! " You can?!" The young brother asked. " Yes, I can. Now, get ready, cuz I'm going to give it to you." Hisashi said. The younger one had jumped in the air and got himself ready. Hisashi had went ahead and activated his quirk. He had grabbed the brother and gave him a quirk! Th younger one had a quirk now, but... He secretly had one after all, and that's what made 'one for all'. The young one was laying on the ground, right before he got up. " Hisashi! I have a quirk now!" The young one had known that he had a quirk the whole time, but, he didn't want to tell anyone about it... Not even Hisashi. The brothers had grew up, went to school, and graduated from college. Hisashi wanted to become a hero and fight beside the world's greatest hero's. When he tried for it, he wasn't accepted. That broke his heart. He decided that he would become a villian and get his revenge. Years passed and he fell in love with a lovely lady named, inko midoriya. They both loved each other very much. Hisashi knew that she was a hero and he was villian, so, he kept the fact that he was a villain to himself. One year later, the both of them got together and got married. 2 years later, and they gave birth to... A child named Izuku midoriya. He was born with a quirk named 'black whip' Hisashi thought that his quirk was too powerful, but  That night, Hisashi had left inko and Izuku. He told them that It was the best choice. Inko was very sad. Izuku never got to met his father, and Everytime he mentioned it to his mother, his mother would cry and say " it's personal, sweetie..." The day that. When Izuku was taken to the doctor, they told him that he was quirkless. That broke his heart very much. It was the doctor whim took his quirk because Hisashi told him to do it, right before it manifested. Now, Izuku spent some time without a quirk until... All might have him one. Hisashi had went on to become a bigger villian. His face was messed up in a fight with a hero. He had met a boy, named him  tomura shigaraki, and took care of him. When the boy grew up, he became the leader of the league of villains. And Hisashi had changed his name to All For One. He had been know as the world's greatest supervillain because if the many things he has done. And that's the story if the world's greatest supervillain. I just got now. Goodbye.
Hi guys! This was something that I thought was weird and interesting. Hope you enjoy this! Have a great time!