I-i love Y-you, shoto...

At the movies, Shoto and Izuku pay for the tickets, popcorn and drinks. They find the best seats to sit in.
Deku:* talking to his self* Well, here we are at the movies! I really should tell him instead of just hiding it from him... If I do, he could find out and maybe.. maybe even stop talking to me for keeping secrets.
Deku stated to mutter which makes Todo turn to him to find out what was the problem.
Todo: Hey, midoriya? What's the problem? You look worried.
Deku: O-oh, nothing, I'm just talking about how cool this movie will be!
Todo: Ok, whatever you say!
The movie starts and deku starts jumping up and down form his seat then shoto stops him with his hand. After an hour and 20 minutes, deku planed on telling shoto that he likes him.
Deku: H-hey, shoto? There's something I want to tell you...
Todo: hmm? What is it?
Deku: The thing I wanted to tell you is... I-i L-love you, S-shoto...
The movie finishes and there is a complete silence between the two.
Todo: Oh, so this is what this is all about! I know you do... I do t-
Deku pulls shoto into a kiss just when the credits show up on the screen. Once they finish, shoto brings deku into another one before they went home.
When they got back home...
Todo: Wow. Who knew that you were a good kisser?
Deku: Oh come on shoto! You are making me blush!
Todo: So? You are always beautiful no matter what you look like.
Deku: Shoto!
He brings shoto into a hug. They look at the time and realized that they had some free time till they actually go to bed.
Deku: we still have some free time! I'm going to take a nap.
Todo: Yea, that sounds good.
Deku: Ok well I'm going to undress myself.
Todo:* thinks to him self* I really want to tell him but I don't know whether he would let me.
Deku goes to undress himself till Todo takes him and pins him to the wall, making him blush.
Deku: Uhh, shoto? What are you doing?
Todo: Forget all of that taking a nap.... We are going to do something else. Besides, there is other things we could do right now.
To be continued....
Hey guys. I just wanted to say that someone I know was tested positive for the coronavirus... Im sorry the chapter is kinda short.. I just wanted to take the time to think about Ideas for the memes book. Have a great morning/day/night!