The mission(part 1)

Hey guys!!!!!! I'm going to be writing in a different form now, I forgot what it was called ... If you know, plz tell me! Anyways, let's get on with the story!!!
Deku: T-todoroki? K-kirshima? What are you guys doing here?
Kirshima:We came for our boyfriends!!!!
Todoroki: yea! What he said!
Deku:🤨
Bakugou: WHAT THE H*LL IS WRONG WITH YOU, A**HOLES?!!!!! YIU JUST BROKE MEH DOOR!!!!!
Kirshima: hey bakubro! Calm down! It's fine! Just come with me and date me then it will be fine!
Bakugou:No!
Kirshima: Why not? What does he have that I don't? *Points at deku*
Bakugou:hmmmm... Let's see... Some nice fluffy hair, a cut smile, and many more that even I can't list out!
Todoroki: midoriya,come with me. Everything will be just fine if you come with me.
Deku:*punches todoroki using one for all* No! Never!!!!!* Runs away*
Both kirshima and Todo: if you guys won't date us, then we will fight for you to date us!!!!!!* Starts activing ouirks* let's go!!!!!!
Bakugou and deku: Ok!* Activates ouirks as well*
Bakugou:* heads for kirshima and blasts a huge explosion at him*DIE!!!!!!!!!!!
Todoroki:* heads for midoriya, then onne he reaches him, he grabs him* yay! I got him!
Deku*uses Ouirk to knock out todoroki for ten minutes* wow.....
Me:* walks in with popcorn and soda* I'm just going to watch....
Bakugou:* blasts another explosion at kirshima, which causes him to go flying in the air, landing at the next street*
Deku:* does the same but with one for all*
Me: Hey! What happened to all of the fighting?!
Bakugou and deku:* realizes that the door is still open *
Deku:I'm sorry ,but who are you?
Me: Oh! Well, I'm the creator of this story!
Bakugou:*mumbles* that says a lot...
Me: bakugou, you know I made this story, right? So try me again and I will make sure that you will never see the light of day ever again! Got that?
Bakugou: yes ma'am....
Me: good..... Anyways, continue...*starts to stuff face with popcorn*
Deku: all righty then!
Ten minutes later!
Deku: wow, I'm surprised they didn't come back yet!
Bakugou: same.
Me: hey dudes while you are at it,*weird face grows on face* how bout you two kiss like right now?
Deku:*blush* W-well if it's o-
Bakugou: Ok.* Take deku and kisses him*
Me:*fangirls* ok, not going to lie, that was so cute!!!!!!
Todo and kirshima:* shows up at door and breaks it down again* what's up losers?
Deku: not this again....
Bakugou: how many f**king times am I going to tell you this.... Stop.busting.through.meh.door!!!!!
Kirshima:ok.... When you be meh boyfriend!

Bakugou: never!!!!!!!!!
Both kirshima and Todo: ok! * Activates ouirks,again*
Bakugou and deku:* does the same*
Me: woah! Looks like things are going to be heated up!!
To be continued....
Hope you guys enjoyed it! I was feeling sick before making this but I managed it and I feel a bit better.... Anyways, have a great day/afternoon/night!!!!!
Much love!♥️♥️♥️♥️💗💖❣️