𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘

we drove to the airport and of course we were late. "y/nnn why did you have to take so long?" i chuckled under my breath and mocked him "y/NnN wHy DiD yOu HaVe To TaKe So LoNg?". we walked in and met payton. um who is this guy and why is he actually kinda cute. he had golden hair and brown eyes, the kind that you can stare at, literally. "hi i'm payton" i felt someone kick my knee (it was chase) "omg sorry hi i'm y/n" my face went bright red. he smiled at me and we got on the plane. we sat in a row of three so it was me then chase in the middle and payton on the window side. about an hour in i fell asleep and my head rested on chases shoulder. we arrived and chase woke me up. i woke up to see payton and chase standing in front of me. we got off the plane and got starbucks.
Payton POV:
as soon as i saw y/n she was staring into my eyes. she's so cute i said hi i'm payton and she got lost in my eyes we got on the plane and she fell asleep on chases shoulder she looks so cute and peaceful while she's sleeping. we walked into starbucks and i offered to pay. "thankyou" she said and hugged me.
Y/n POV:
oh shit did i just hug him? oh god i took it too far i looked up at his face to see him smiling. god that goofy smile is so cute...

(a/n i just made another story called 'its you' it's a jaden hossler fan fic so you can read if you want to i guess)