𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

"hey payton?" i looked over to see him with a look on his face i couldn't understand "yeah" his voice was simple and plain. "never mind" i went on my phone to try and break the awkward tension between us.

when we got back to my house he just walked inside, leaving me in the car. wtf. i tried to ignore it and followed him inside. i didn't want to bother him so i tried to keep my distance. "um do you.. want a drink?" he turned to me "uh yeah and can we please talk" ok. shit. how am i going to handle this. i took my time getting water for us both. i walked over to the couch and sat down next to him. i looked at the floor while he sipped on his water. "so that was alyssa." i nodded. "we were talking before i met you..." he grabbed my hand "you broke it off right pay?" he looked down "you broke it off right?" "i- um-" great. "right when i meet the right person you just chuck it down the drain because you can't be committed and stick to one fucking girl!" i felt a tear run down my face "y/n i never wanted this, you were always number one"

"number one?! how many are there??!" "please just let me ta-" i don't wanna deal with this. i walked away and ran to my room tears streaming down my cheek. he followed me but i still ignored him. he sat on the bed and grabbed my hand, making light circles with his thumb on my hand. he knows i loved it. all the small things. how he made me smile and how we would snuggle together. stop it y/n, he probably does that with every one of his other girls. "we can fix this" i looked into his eyes. "i don't know.." "y/n, i-i love you"

there was something about that 'i love you' it made me feel like a rush of something ran up my spine. "i did too payton"

Payton POV:
i did. ouch. that's it. there was no fixing this. i wanted to be with y/n so bad. this hurt. a lot.
"maybe we should go on a break or something" i looked at the ground "y/n please can we try again?" i swear i never felt this way about someone before. me and alyssa didn't have this. no one else had this with me. "j-just give me some time. please?" i nodded and walked out.

chase walked up to me "paytonnn oh- what happened?" i slumped down on the couch "y/n. that's what happened" he rushed upstairs towards her room. i just sat there. i slowly felt my eyes close and everything went black.