𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚎𝚗

Payton POV:
when y/n said that i looked cute when i smile i couldn't help but instantly blush. i held her hand for five seconds before leaning in to kiss her. this rush of excitement went through me when we kissed like electricity. i pulled away to see her smile. why is she going on about my smile, hers is as beautiful as an angel's. "did it hurt when you fell down from heaven" i said. she smiled and blushed. "we must've fallen together, angel" oh god i'm really falling for you now y/n. we went back to the hotel that we were all sleeping in.
Y/n POV:
we went into our room which consisted of me, payton, noen and chase. there were two double beds so me and payton in one and noen and chase in the other. i hopped into bed with bed with payton and we both just laid there. i turned over to look at him. his face was perfect, his nose, his eyes. he looked at me staring at him and i blushed and looked away. "it's ok" he said smiling and turning my face back around and pecking my lips. we cuddled and i fell asleep in his arms.
Payton POV:
i started playing with y/n's hair, sending her to sleep. she looks like an angel when she sleeps. that's my new name for her. i went into my contacts and named her 'angel👼🏻' i smiled to myself and fell asleep. i woke up and y/n was still asleep i looked over to see her snuggling into me. her hair was in a messy bun and she was wearing my hoodie.

(a/n i just made another story called 'its you' it's a jaden hossler fan fic so you can read if you want to i guess)