𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎

Y/n POV:
we finished our starbucks and decided to go hang out with chase again. when we got to my house i saw my mom and payton's mom talking. "hey mom what's going on?" she looked at me "me and payton's mum were talking and she was telling me how she has to go in holiday for work. She has no one to look after payton so we are going to let payton live with us for two months" before she could say anything else, i screamed excitedly and jumped into payton's arms, making him stumble a little. i looked at him to see him smiling but i could tell he was upset about his mum leaving. "hey it's ok" i said playing with his hair softly. he brought me in for a kiss. it was passionate and felt warming. i smiled and continued kissing him. "hey we're still here you know" we both heard our mums say, we laughed and pulled away.

chase walked downstairs to see me in payton's arms "ok kiddos let's keep this pg" i laughed and jumped down from his arms. i ran up to chase and hugged him since i hadn't seen him for a couple of days. "ewww girl germs" i slapped him playfully and pulled away from the hug.

payton and chase did that weird boy thing or whatever(a boy hug). i dragged payton up the stairs onto my room and shut the door. "now where were we?" i pulled him into me and kissed him gently. he smiled and lifted me up. i teases him and pulled away "oh you wanna play games now huh?" he tickled me until i almost bursted. "PAYTON" he smirked "will you stop playing games?" i nodded fast and pulled him back in, making the kiss last as long as i could..

(a/n i just made another story called 'its you' it's a jaden hossler fan fic so you can read if you want to i guess)