𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢

(a/n thank you so much for 45K seriously ily 💗)

y/n POV:
me and payton walked out of my room to see mine and his family waiting for us "finally ugh" i heard chase mumble. "i heard that" i replied while giggling. "we're going out for dinner with payton's family tonight since it's his moms last day" i just nodded at my mum and me and pay put on our shoes.

we waited at the door for everyone. "are you ok with everything?... you know like your mum and stuff" i held his hand and rested my head on his shoulder. "yeah i'm fine and i get to spend time with my girl" i smiled and blushed. he kissed me on the cheek just before everyone else walked in.

we got to our restaurant and the parents sat at one table while chase, payton and me sat at another table. i was next to pay and opposite us was chase. i searched for payton's hand under the table and intertwined our fingers. i saw a small smile creep onto his face. chase saw and looked under the table. "ok lovebirds what do you want to eat?".

we ordered food and it arrived at our table. chase broke the silence "so are you and payton sleeping together?" i nodded looking at payton, to get his approval. "oh okay" something was up with chase. he hasn't talked to payton at all and i feel like it because of me and him dating. i tried to shake it off and spend time with them.

we finished our dinner and went back home. Payton's mom had to leave and i could tell he was upset. we went to my room and we sat down while i ran my fingers through his hair. i smiled slightly and then put my head on his shoulder. he pulled me into him and i snuggled into him. i could tell he was smiling which made me smile.

(a/n i just made another story called 'its you' it's a jaden hossler fan fic so you can read if you want to i guess)