𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

i texted hayley:
Y/n:
hey wanna come over and meet payton
                                         Hayley😌:
                         umm duhhh ofc i do
(end of messages)
"shes coming over and why do want to meet her?" he looked at me staring into my eyes "so i can show my girlfriend" i smiled at his comment and kissed him passionately. it still feels like only yesterday he made me mine.

hayley came over and hugged me when i walked through the door.
Hayley POV:
i looked over y/n's shoulder while hugging her to see the cutest boy ever. damn. how did she get him?! i went over to him to introduce myself. "hi i'm payton.... i-i mean hayley" i laughed it off and thought how dumb i was while obviously blushing. we went to the living room and watched the titanic (a/n the titanic is the best movie) i saw y/n snuggling into payton, they were both grinning their faces off. i looked back at the movie, trying to concentrate on it. y/n paused the movie and rolled over to face payton "payyyyy?" he replied with "mmmmmm" she smiled at him "can we go to the park" she said while pouting.
Payton POV:
i can't help but fall in love with y/n when she does that face. i sighed "yes" i picked her up bridal style and pecked her on the lips. i looked over to see hayley looking the other way. strange. i shrugged it off and carried y/n to her shoes. i put her down and put my shoes on. we walked to the park. "pay can i have a piggyback?" i let her hop on and we walked down the street.

y/nxx-💞💞comments:@-noenso cuteeee @-payton 💗💗hayley was slowly walking behind us

y/nxx-💞💞
comments:
@-noen
so cuteeee
@-payton
💗💗
hayley was slowly walking behind us. there's something up with her, i whispered to y/n "hey, is hayley normally like this?" "not usually idk what's wrong"

(a/n i just made another story called 'its you' it's a jaden hossler fan fic so you can read if you want to i guess)