𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

Y/n POV:
i woke up on payton's arms. i shuffled closer to him, trying not to be loud or wake him up. well that didn't work. he stretched and slowly opened his eyes. "good morning" his raspy morning voice sent shivers down my spine. "good morning" i smiled.

we laid in bed for a bit, still cuddling. i looked up at his face, his eyes still adjusting to the light "i wanna stay here forever" "me too" his adorable face smiled. i tried moving but he pulled me back and whispered in my ear "you're not going anywhere" i laughed and cuddled him tighter.

Payton POV:
after a while we finally got up "do you want pancakes" she smiled at me "yesss" she smiled and i laughed and cooked some pancakes. we ate and decided to go shopping.

we arrived at the shops. we walked in holding hands. we saw some fans and y/n squeezed my hand i whispered "it's ok" and she stopped squeezing my hand while smiling.

i took some pictures with the fans "where do you want to go?" we went to bath and body works. y/n tried to pay, but i insisted on paying for her. "awww ty" i hugged her and we went to the next shop.

Y/n POV:
payton had been talking about a skateboard he had been wanting for ages. i decided to surprise him. "hey um i need the toilet, i'll be back" i kissed him on the cheek and went to the store. i bought the skateboard and came back with it behind my back. "i want you to close your eyes" "why-" i looked at him "just do it payton" he closed his eyes and i put the bag in his hand "open" i saw his eyes light up "y/n are you serious?!" he picked me up and spun me around. "thank you, i love you" i hugged him and smiled. "you wouldn't shut up about it" he slapped me playfully and laughed.

(a/n i just made another story called 'its you' it's a jaden hossler fan fic so you can read if you want to i guess)