𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

Holly🦋:
hey y/n
are you down for a sleep
over tonight with me and gabbie?
You:
yeah sure i'll be at your house
at 6 is that ok?
holly🦋:
yeah sure
can't wait
...
i walked down the stairs. "hey honey you look happy" "yeah holly and gabriela invited me for a sleepover tonight is that ok?" she giggled "yeah a 'sleep' over is fine. oh and by the way good luck sleeping" we both laughed. i ate breakfast and got changed into this:

i decided to go out and do something since i had been at home a lot

i decided to go out and do something since i had been at home a lot. "mom?" i yelled down the stairs. "i'm going to go shopping do you want to come" "oooh yess girl day" i laughed and waited for her to get ready.
...
we got to the mall and went literally everywhere. "honey, i'm really happy you're going out and making friends" she had been really supportive for me the last week. it really helped me. "thanks mom" we shopped for a bit longer and i decided that i wanted to re-decorate my room.

"mom i think that's enough for now, i'm kind of bored of shopping" she agreed and we drove back home.
...
i started on my room and quickly finished it:

it was already 5 so i decided to get ready to go to holly's

it was already 5 so i decided to get ready to go to holly's. i chucked on some sweatpants and a hoodie  because i'm not going to a sleep over in uncomfortable clothes. i left my house at 5:30 and got to hollys at 6. i walked in and hugged holly and gabriela. "heyyyy bitchezz" we giggled and went into holly's room.
...
some time passed and we decided to do some face masks. i listened to gabbie and holly's conversation while i applied my mask.
holly:
gabs? have you talked to jake
gabriela:
umm i don't know what we are. we're talking but i don't think it's anything serious, what about you and what was his name?

i had honestly had enough talking about boys. i stopped listening. "what about you y/n?" "huh?" i had completely zoned out "are you seeing anyone?" i sighed "it's complicated" they were both listening now. "fine... so i was dating this guy, you probably know him from tik tok or whatever. payton moormeier and we-" they stared at me "shut up you actually-" holly covered gabrielas mouth. "shut up gabriela and stop fangirling" i laughed.

"anyways, long story short, we dated but we had...issues... we're on a break" why do our lives have to revolve around dating and boyfriends and girlfriends. "oh" they both said "umm y/n, breaks never end well" they were right. if i was being honest, me and payton definitely weren't getting any better and it's not just going to magically fix itself. "you know what, let's just forget it all and have fun tonight" we all agreed and turned on netflix. i decided i wanted to post. "can i post a photo of us?" they both nodded.

@-y/nxx spending the night with these two crackheads 👽

comments:

@-payton
cute

@-fan1
who are they?

@-hater
eww no

𝙻𝚘𝚊𝚍 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚜...

i got a notification to see that payton had commented. i ignored it and went back to watching the movie we had picked out.

(a/n so i was thinking of starting a second book to this story once i finish 40 chapters, are you guys enjoy this enough for a second book?)