𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎

We were just sitting in the car vibing to music. i went on my phone and saw i had a text from chase

Chase:
y/n where are you?

you:
with holly and gabbie why??

Chase:
um do you mind coming back home? please

You:
ugh fine but at least tell me why

Chase:
umm about that it might put you off if i tell you.

why is he acting so weird. "hey um sorry to ruin this but chase is telling me to come back home and he's acting really weird" they both sighed "i'm really sorry guys" they both got over it and we drove back to my house.

"yeah it's this one on the right.. thank you" i hugged them both goodbye and walked inside. Chase was sitting at the table "y/n you're not going to like this. i'm not forcing you to do this but um....." "chase just say it already you're scaring me" "payton's really upset without you" did he tell me to drive back 20 miles just to tell me this "wait let me get this straight, you text me acting all weird, make me drive back 20 miles to the house, ruin my plans with my friends to tell me this ?!" i honestly did feel bad for how i left things with him but i can't give in with temptation. it was just starting to get better.

"um...yeah" "is he here?" he shook his head "he left 20 minutes ago." thank god. i don't think i could deal with him being here. "i'm bored" we both said in sync. i laughed and decided to spend some time with chase. over the last couple of months we've drifted apart. i got a text from holly.

Holly:
is everything ok?

You:
yeah everything's fine false alarm :) i'm just going to hang with chase

just when i hit the send button i got a notification

Payton:
hey

a/n aaaahhh love letter is so good also isolation is so boring and i don't know what else to say but yeah GO STREAM LOVE LETTER