𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

(a/n i have no idea where this story is going so drop suggestions in the comments if u want 💗)
y/n POV:
we got back to payton's and sat down. "i need to exercise more" i realised when i sat down after walking around the shops. (a/n literally me lmao) he chuckled "we should go on a run every morning" "haha in your dreams, moormeier" we both laughed and fell asleep.

i woke up to someone shaking me. my eyes focused and i saw payton's face slowly appear. "y/n! y/n!" i groaned and rolled over "no not this time" i felt arms grab me and lift me out of bed. "i could've done that myself you know" he laughed "but you didn't" he carried me down the stairs. "put some shoes on we're going for your 'morning run'" i stared at him like he was crazy "um no way, you can go i'm fine here" he giggled "i'm only kidding" i looked at the clock and my eyes went wide "payton why did you wake me up at 6:00 in the morning?!" he laughed "just to make you happy" how could i get mad at that face? i laughed it off and went to walk to the kitchen, when i felt arms wrap around me, bringing me in for a hug "let's go to star bucks instead" he kissed me on the cheek and smiled. i put on some shoes and we got in his car.

we got to star bucks and walked in. i ordered a (your order) and pay ordered a (payton's order) i tried to pay, but payton insisted. we sat down and took a photo:

@-y/nxx thanks for the drink pay but i'm paying next time

comments have been turned off

(a/n i just made another story called 'its you' it's a jaden hossler fan fic so you can read if you want to i guess)