Chapter 12

• • •

• • •

"There's no you and me 

This impossible year"

• • •

Wolfie's pov

I sat with my knees to my chest in the corner of my cell recalling memories so I wouldn't lose any that I had remembered. My thoughts came to a halt when I heard footsteps heading towards my cell. My cell opened and in walked my armed handler.

"Beta, stand up and face the wall!" he commanded. I ignored him just wanting to be left alone. It seems to do the trick for a minute as he left the cell, but only to return with two other guards. 

They approached me and attempted to grab me to drag me to wherever they wanted me. This caused me to start to struggle, trying to wriggle out of their grasp. It was at that moment I saw a glimpse of the remote for my collar in my handler's hand. My handler smirked evilly at me once he notices I saw the remote as he pressed the button causing electric shocks to pulse through my body. I started to violently shake until the remote was turned off and I dropped limply in the guard's arms, as I took as deeper breaths as the muzzle allowed.

The guards dragged me down numerous corridors but I knew this route. I knew where they were taking me. 

They strapped me to the chair in the middle room, while using the collar as a way to keep me paralyzed so I wouldn't put up a fight. This had become quite normal to me over the past year but what confused me was that no one had hooked me up to the memory suppressing machine yet.

"I have to say, this collar has served us very well in keeping the mutt contained. But I think its time out he gets a reward that will keep him more obedient, wouldn't you say agent?" Pierce questioned to my handler.

"I'm not fully convinced if he deserves a reward sir, he has been quite...problematic." My handler spoke with an evil grimace.

"Well think of it as more of a discipline tool. The collar will be voice-activated forcing him to obey commands like he does when he is in form two. We will obviously keep the electrotherapy aspect of it especially if our mutt decides to medal with it." The scientist explains.

"That definitely sounds fitting," he smirks evilly at me.

• • •

Bucky's pov

It has been a year since Wolfie was taken from m...us. We have stormed over 50 suspicious abandoned warehouses and anything that could be a secret base. The whole team hasn't been themselves since Wolfie's disappearance. Steve says that we're all going through the same thing yet I feel like no one understands. I just want him back, and I won't stop until I find him.

I never stop looking for him. I know it's stupid but even if I walk through the city I keep my eye's peeled for him. I would give everything for him to steal my wallet again. 

When I'm not searching for him I lock my self away from everyone; even Steve. I just can't imagine what they're doing to him. 

I'm scared. What if I never get him back.

A/N

I know it's short, for me, but I want different songs and gifs for different parts XD  I'm so organized... not.

Don't forget to vote x