Chapter 24

• • •

• • •

"It's not what I had hoped 

Now I find comfort in the cold"

• • •

I walked back through the corridors with Roach on my right side, slightly leading the way, listening to his small talk. I was slightly nervous to return to the class, afraid of having to explain why I ran out. Roach must have noticed my uneasiness as he looked at me with a reassuring smile and put his hand on my back, leading me into the classroom. 

I walked through the door as Roach held it open for me, my eyes trained to the floor. I glanced up quickly to find everybody's eyes on me. I retake my seat, avoiding Zacks stare, as Roach talked to the supply teacher. 

"Right, now that's all sorted out, how did you guys get on with reading?" Roach questioned the class as the supply left, causing the attention to be taken away from me... Apart from Zack, I could still feel his gaze burning holes into the side of my head.

"Right, well you guys should know the drill by now. Right up your notes at home and then on Friday I'll set an essay." Roach explained, clasping his hands together as the bell rang for lunch.

The class all quickly packed up and left for lunch as I slowly got my stuff together, noticing Zack waiting for me near the door. 

"I'll contact you're farther over lunch, Wolfie. Have a good rest of the day," Roach smiled at me.

"Thanks, Roach," I expressed my gratitude, as I walked out of the class to be met by Zack.

We started walking down the coridoors in silence, still feeling Zacks stare on me.

"So you gonna tell me what that was all about?" Zack questioned, breaking the silence, with concern evident in his stern tone. I stopped walking and turned to look up at Zack.

"Um... How about you come over after school, and I'll explain it there?" I asked, not wanting a passer-by to hear about my difficulties with simple tasks of reading and writing.

"Yeah, I can... I thought you were going to tell your dad about... you know. Do you need to let your dad know I'm coming over?" Zack queried, raising an eyebrow, wondering if I had chickened out of coming out of the closet.

"Uh... Forgot about doing that." I replied honestly, causing Zack to smirk at me slightly.

"Um you can still come round then I can talk to him after you leave?" I planned, out loud.

"To be fair I just don't think I'm ready to see my dad after this morning," I explained with a sigh, as my cheeks rosed over.

"Common it couldn't have been that bad. Two guys making out... I would pay to watch that," Zack groaned out sexually causing my eyes to go wide at him as my cheeks turned a deep shade of red.

"I'm joking!" Zack laughed out. "Or am I????" He added wriggling his eyebrows at me, causing me to swat him on the arm, as we continued walking to the canteen.

• • •

A/N

okay... sorry this one is short and it took me so long to update

But I got stuck XD

Genuinely, I didn't know how I wanted to write this chapter... cus I have a better plan for the next chap so this is kind of a transition filler...

SO if you guys have any fluff you want me to write I will happily take suggestions cus fillers I find extremely hard to come up with ideas.

Also, fact of the day... I'm writing wolfie with a problem to read and write not just because it fits well with the storyline but because I have a learning difficulty called dyslexia. It affects my spelling a lot and my reading a bit. I run my stories through multiple spell checks to make sure I haven't made a ton of mistakes... but if you ever read my story and see a random word in there it's most likely due to my dyslexia. When reading back through my brain's trained itself to read the first and last letter and then guess the middle stuff cus words on a page move around for me. It's also why some times you might find words switched around like 'nmae' instead of 'name'. But yeah that's me :D

As always, love you guys so much! Hope you all have an amazing day/night. God bless xxx