Chapter 26

"It's better to feel pain, than nothing at all 

The opposite of love's indifference"

• • •

The avengers soon returned back from there mission and joined Bucky and I on the couch watching fast and furious 6. 

Steve sat next to Bucky with his hand tangled in his hair, as I curled up into Bucky's other side in my form three (small wolf). 

Every time one of the characters cursed Bucky would cover my ears with a smirk on his face, before going back to petting and scratching behind my ears.

"Bucky, keep your damn pup under control!" Tony shouted voicing the rest of the team's thoughts, only earning a chuckle in return from Buck as he continued petting me causing me to thump my leg uncontrollably on the couch and whine for even more attention.

It wasn't long until the team al gt fed up, and one by one left for their rooms. Even Steve couldn't stand Bucky and I.

"Think it's time we get to bed, huh?" Bucky questioned as I let a yawn, showing Bucy my canine teeth.

"Pyewwww! Someone has dog breath!" Dad teased, causing me to jump up to his chest and take a long slow lick up his face causing him to push me off in laughter.

"Down wolfie," He chuckled "Bilden eins," making me shift back into my human form.

"Hey um dad, before we go to bed can I ask you something?" I nervously spoke.

"whhhaaaatttt?" He drew out, as I giggled at his tiredness.

"Um Zack is having a house party next week, can I go? He said I could stay the night."

"No." He said low and sternly.

"Wait what?" I double tacked, confused at his answer.

"I said no. You are not going to a house party! And you are definitely not spending the night at Zacks!" Bucky almost shouted in annoyance, causing me to flinch slightly.

"But why? Why can't I? Jace and Fern are allowed to." I started stating t get annoyed.

"I don't care that Jack and Jill are going! You aren't!" Bucky stood up as I mumbled under my breath about wh the hell was Jack and Jill were.

"What was that?! Do you want me to pull you over my knee?" Bucky seethed.

"N-n-no," I whispered terrified at the way Bucky was acting.

"I just don't understand why you won't let me go." I continued.

"UGH! Because I said so! For all, I know Hydra could take you from me again!" Bucky spat out.

"I'm tired!" I shouted back, "I'm tired o living in fear!"

"Why can't I just be normal..." I began shouting but ended up with tears streaming down my face, choking on sobs.

I heard a sigh before I felt the couch dip and Bucky pulled me into his lap.

"Shh...shhh... you're okay lup... focus on my breathing... in... and out" Bucky soothed as we both slowly calmed down.

"You ain't going... I don't want to lose you again" he mumbled out.

"Buck," Stee ice came from the doorway causing both of us to look up with a raised eyebrow on Buckys forehead. 

"Let the kid go. You can't baby him forever, he's gonna have to learn t stand n his own two feet at some point."

"He can't even sleep on his own without getting nightmares." Buck tried t agued.

"Can any of us?!" Steve replied causing Bucky to look down at his lap.

"Okay..." he finally whispered out looking up.

"No drinking and no funny business! You hear me." Bucky said lifting my chin causing me to look into his eyes before agreeing. 

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you" I shouted out, wrapping my arms around dad happily, before running t Steve t hug and thank him as well.

A/N

this hasn't been spell-checked sorry XD will edit it tomorrow but thought I just update us I felt bad for not  :0