One

Violet has Katya pushed up against the wall, her legs wrapped around her unnaturally small waist. She tucks her blonde hair behind her ear so that she can easily bite down on the soft skin of katya's neck. Katya can't help but to softly moan as violet soothes the mark with her tongue. Just fifteen minutes ago she had her bags ready to leave their apartment for good, but Violet wasn't having it. She knows how much control she has over Katya, how much she needs this sort of human contact. A wave of guilt washes over katya as she feels violet starting to pull down her skirt. She is so mad at herself for letting this happen once again.
—————
Katya is woken up by her alarm clock, but as she tries to get up she realizes that someone's arms are wrapped around her. That's when she remembers that trixie and her had a sleepover the night before. She carefully lifts the girls arm off of her and gets up. Trixie yawns and looks up at her.
"Hey gorge" she says, smiling with the most beautiful set of teeth Katya had ever seen. She chuckled softly.
"Good morning to you too" Katya responded before slipping on a pair of sweatpants. Trixie runs her fingers through the messy blonde hair on her head before also getting out of the bed. Katya always felt guilty when sleeping in the same bed as Trixie, or watching her shamelessly undress in front of her, since Trixie probably had no idea what was going through Katya's head. She tries not to look to pathetically at Trixie's laced underwear as she bends down to pick up her phone that must've fallen out of her pocket last night.
"Damn, my mom has called me like a million times" she mutters as she studies the screen that lights up her puffy face with a blue sheen.
Trixie's mom had never really liked Katya. Though she's sober now, the rumors are still going around. Katya can't really blame her, she was really messy back then.
"You should probably head home before she calls the cops on me" she says jokingly.
Trixie nods and starts gathering up her things.

Katya lived alone in a house a few blocks from Trixie. She moved there about two years ago, and in that time they had formed a pretty strong bond.
"I had a really good time" Trixie said with a smile as she was standing outside
"Yeah, me too" katya responded, before pulling Trixie closer to her and giving her a warm hug.
After Katya had closed the door behind her, she started walking the familiar path to her house. Trixie wished that more would've happened during that sleepover. If she had been more brave then maybe she could've told Katya how she really felt. Every time she touched her it was like fire on her skin. A fire she desperately needed more of.
She feels herself getting more worked up over the fantasies, and though that's all they are she can still feel her cheeks getting hot and red.
Finally she reaches her house, bringing her back into reality.
"Hi mom" She says as she walks in.
"Where have you been?" Valerie asks, knowing very well that Trixie stayed at Katya's place overnight.
"At katya's" she responds, trying to keep her voice as steady and confident as possible. Valerie opens her mouth to start an argument, but Trixie cuts her off; "I'm going to my room".