TH💛3

Her smile had captivated my heart, like the blue ocean does to the eyes!

Haidar Ali_

Amirah couldn't comprehend what had just betid. She just voted Amin out, and not even a tinge of regret had grazed over her heart. That's because she'd just made a trail to her journey of revenge.

Yes, this is just the beginning!

Some moments later, the door to her office budged open.

And guess who?

Amin walked into the office looking dismal. "It's been long time flower, How're you doing?" A painful smile spread over his immaculate face as he sat across to her.

"Don't call me that again Amin!" Her voice was anything but mellow and held a hint of warning. "And what brought you to my office?"

Amin's gaze held her for a while. She looks more beautiful and flamboyantly sophisticated. She'd even added weight a little bit, and her cheeks had become chubbier. Good!

"You've changed completely Amirah, you sounds callous and Stark." Amin commented bitterly.

Amirah gave out a humorless chuckle and clasped her hands on her desk. "Of course I've changed, but who caused it? I'm no longer that naïve girl that can be easily manipulated. I stand on my feet here."

"And who says you're standing on someone's feet." Amin smirked. "So you've crushed whatever I'm beginning to build in my company. Doesn't your conscious hunt you for doing that?"

"On really! What if my conscious is clean? What if you're the one with a dirty conscious. And to let you know, this is just the beginning. This is my first stage in the journey of revenge. I'll crush your career, I'll make sure you crumble to the ground in a way that you can't even put yourself back together and I'll put more thorns in your heart than you've put in mine." She glared at him flagrantly and sighed out a painful relieve.

If Amin said he wasn't surprise, then it didn't hit him hard. He'd never dreamt of this to happen. Him, exchanging hurtful words with Amirah. If someone had told him she'll do this to him, then he'll say that person is being delusional. She just voted him out, and without a tinge of regret on her feature. He'd never ascertained that she will be part of that firm.

His sweet and gentle flower, who always forgives instantly and forget about it completely. The jovial girl he'd known her to be. The one that can forgive wrong done to her and protect the people she loves. The one with the most fragile heart he'd known. What had happen to that Amirah? Why the sudden change of character? She's still veiled behind the real fact he can see. Well, that's the best thing for her, not ever knowing. And he's not a person to brag about something he did that hurt others.

"Amirah what have I done to you to deserve such hostility?"

He knows that's a silly question he had asked her, but nonetheless, no matter what he did to her, he didn't expect her to be callous towards him.