TH💔26

I'm the engineer of my wants and I make them the way I want.......

Haidar Ali_

Haidar paced up and down implacably in his office, his face evincing distress. How could Amirah do that to him? How could she call off their wedding just a week to? That's  practically nonsense. He's not the one to accept defeat and he'll never conceded to it. He'd never set his eyes on something and didn't get it, and so.... Amirah won't be an exception. She'll never elude his capture if that's what she's thinking. He'll have her by all means.

He clenched his fist and trod to the window slowly, all his wit being fettered by continuous fretfulness. He'd never plunged into the ditch of distress, so deep as this. All his life, he always had what he wanted by the snap of a finger. Amirah is mistaken if she ever thought he'll relapse and watch her slip away from him. That will only happen in a fantasy film, but not in haidar's life.

Haidar never conceded to defeat.

Haidar had never let what he wanted slip out of his hand.

Haidar is a sniper that never misses his target when he wants to shot.

He placed his hand on the window pane tentatively and fixed his gaze out on the street, improvising a plan he deemed will be the best solution for his problem.

Amin.....

Amin is the barrier between him and Amirah.

He smiled sinisterly as he conjured defeat on their side and victory on his side. Amirah will be his even if the earth is going to turn upside down and every-thing will reshuffled again.

Haidar quickly traced the thin line  back to his seat and slumped unnervedly. He has to see tiger later. Of course only tiger can help him redeem his honor by not losing his pride. If he lost Amirah, then he'd conceded to defeat, and he'll become a laughing stock in the town.

After all the money he wasted. After all his bragging and showing off to the world that he's going to marry the woman of his dream. And this is how it will end?

No!

Something must be done, and soon. Time mustn't be wasted before it's too late for him. A surly look glazed his face as he thought of how Amirah will come back begging him to take her back.

It will happen soon, he smiled, protruding an evil glow on his face.

***

Amirah drove silently back to their house. She'd never thought as of late that she'll be able to put that tumult aside amicably. It seems Haidar had ceeded, though she doubt if he'd completely given up. She knows haidar well. Haidar never give defeat a chance in his life. He can never allow something he wanted to slip out of his hand that easily, principally because he has every mold to fit his wants. He has that imperious manner of controlling things within his reach.

And that's one reason she'll ask Amin to get married soon in order to crumble any plan Haidar might be conjuring in his nefarious brain. She'll have to call Amin later and discuss on their wedding and make it sharply. She can't think of spending the rest of her life with someone order than Amin. After knowing what happened; the sacrifice Amin had done to her, she felt more love than she'd ever have for him.....for anyone else. Amin is the only man she'll think of and smile. He's the only one she do misses alot one minute after they separated.

As she took the lane to their house, she sighted their new neighbour, barrister farida. She just got married and moved in with her husband as their new neighbour a month ago. Farida had been to their house to pay a visit and like wise, she and her mother had paid back the visit. Farida is amiable and pleasantly characterised. She's light skinned and willowy, with an oval eyes that matched with the shape of her face.