TH💔24

You know what you just made my life

You know what you just made my life........,.........a puddle of mess!

Haidar_

Amirah  walked towards the kitchen slowly like a chameleon. She needed to talk to her mother. She'd stopped Amin from leaving. What will she do next?

She recalled what had transpired between them.

"Please don't leave Amin." She pleaded, tears washing all over her face.

"But why?"
Amin had asked.

"Because you're the only man I want to spend the rest of my life with."

Amin came back to her and stood some inches away from her. "Amirah you're getting married to Haidar soon, just let me leave."

"I don't feel anything for Haidar. You're still the one in my heart Amin, and the only one there. This two and a half years we separated there was no day I won't think if you."  She sniffled and wiped away tears from her eyes. "No matter how I much I try to forget about you I feel more pain in my heart. I tried hating you but I only got angry because of what you did to me. I decided to take revenge on you because I find it difficult to forget you. Amin I've suffered a lot I don't want to suffer again."

She cleaned her eyes again and sniffed. "If only I was able to remove your love from my heart I wouldn't have pledged to take revenge on you. But the More I tried to forget you, the more you stayed inside my heart and that ache had made me suffer."

Amin huffed and moved a little bit closer to her. "I'm really sorry Amirah."

"Is okay. Besides, it wasn't your fault so don't even apologise. Just promise me you're not going to leave."

"Even if I didn't promise you," he looked towards the plane that just took off. "I've misses my flight already." He smiled. "So I'm all yours now."

Amirah smiled a watery smile, then glanced towards the plane too. "let it go. Thanks for staying though." She glanced at him and smiled again.

"But what are you going to do with Haidar?'

"I'll do something, just give me some time."

*
Khadijah was washing plates when Amirah entered into the kitchen. She went closer to khadijah and tapped her shoulder.

"Khadi just go let me help you with the plate."

"Are you serious Adda Amirah?" Khadi abruptly turned and stared at Amirah, and Amirah nodded.

Khadijah jumped up jubilantly then rushed out of the kitchen. She doesn't like the work she was forced to do it, so when the opportunity came for her to escape, she couldn't be less happier. Khadijah sure hates work!