TH💔36

If I can trade my life with yours, then my comfort is for you!

Amin_

Haidar stuck the gun ferociously on her forehead, his eyes clouded and all she could see was a red light flickering before her.

"I said choose now," he bellowed loudly causing her to shiver in fear, her whole body quaking trepidly with the tedious beating of her heart.

"Please Haidar don't hurt me, have mercy for the sake of God." she begged, but Haidar seemed not to heed her plead as he got ready to pull the trigger on her mercilessly, his brutish nature resurfacing in a mickle.

"I swear I'll shot you if you don't choose. I rather lose you than surrender you to that stupid guy so choose since I'm still in my senses before my brain shifted. If you don't choose the two options, then the last one is compulsory." he growled. "Marry me or be my mistress, if not, then death awaits you."

Amirah, sensing he's not going to let her off  that easily, and he can kill her instantly with the ferocious way he's handling her, quickly put her mind into thought to save her dear life. She can't be his mistress and she don't want to marry him, but foremostly she don't want to be killed. Then what should she do?

"By the count of three," Haidar grumbled and prodded the gun more on her head. "One,...... two....."

"I'll marry you!" She quickly uttered before he could pull the trigger on her head.

Haidar smiled opening wide his teeth as he returned the gun into his pocket and sat beside her. "Well, that's good to hear. By the way we'll be going to Italy since I can't stay peacefully in this country anymore because of you." He used his thumb and glided down her cheek, and she turned away from him disgustingly. "I don't care if we're to get married in the church or in a shrine, all I care is for you to be mine," he bent towards her face to kiss her but she yanked her face away from him.

Haidar smirked and moved closer to her the more almost abutting her, irking her with his presence. "You just made the statement that you'll marry me, or are you having a second thought?"

If only she's allowed to do that.

She glared at him obviously.

He laughed again and pulled her shoulder towards him. "If you're having a second thought tell me to bring out the gun."

Amirah pulled away from him but before she knew it, he brought out the gun again and pointed it on her forehead. "If you stray, I'll kill you instantly. You rather let me do what I want since you've agreed to marry me." He smirked, and she cowered helplessly as he moved on caressing her face forcefully, sliding his hand down to her neck and towards her back.

Amirah started crying silently and praying to God to help her and save her from the tyrant.

Haidar finally pulled his hand away from her body. "I'm sorry don't cry my love. I'll make sure I take care of you very well," he kept inveigling her, but she was too scared to stop her tears.

Haidar stood up and went outside leaving her crying alone. She cried to her heart content before she finally abetted herself as sleep started stealing her consciousness.

She was startled when she woke up and felt someone beside her on the small bed. It was already dark so she couldn't figure who it was. She quickly lept towards the floor but two strong arms held her tightly.

"Where are you going to?" She heard Haidar's voice rang in her ears, and that made her fears increased tumultuously.

"What are you doing beside me?" She uttered fearfully and wiggled out of his hold to the floor.