TH💔27

@ MubarakKhunta I've updated two chapters for you so no more promise of updating 5 chaps after fasting. I did tried right?

Whenever I'm with you, I forget the world that carries me.

Amirah_

The distance from their house to the office seems to be a little lengthy as she drove painstakingly on the express way. It was her first day at Amins company, Amirah couldn't wait to get their already. Her most hastiness was fueled by the fact that she needed to see Amin fast and discuss about their wedding with him. Haidar had sent her a text message saying he won't relax and watch her slip away from him. She should rather change her mind amiably before its too late for her.

The stretchy drive had helped cooled her nerves as she sniffed in the fresh morning breeze that seems to be sneaking in through her car window.

She pulled at the parking lot and sauntered towards the building. Some of the staffs and operators are back already to commence work in full speed.

As she went through the hallway to Amin's office, a mettle that was fired to a vast magnitude settled on her. She let out a smile and went into Amin's office with salaam.

"You're late mi amor." Amin smiled brilliantly at her as he held her face with his mesmeric eyes. God, how he wished to see that face all night long.

Amirah trod suavely into the office and sat on the couch. "Lower your gaze, its haram." Amirah smirked, and Amin snapped out of it. He'd been staring at her since her entrance into the office.

"How was your night? Great I guess."

"It could have been great if not for the fact that I was missing someone."

"Is it me?" Amin smirked, and she shook her head.

"My little kitten that died last year."

Amin wiggled his eye brown. "Just admit it. You missed me right?"

"Snap out of it! I have something important to discuss with you."

"I'm all ears!" Amin stood up from his seat and sat on the desk close to her. "Is it personal or related to work?"

"About me and you." Amirah answered.

"Well," Amin shrugged. "I chose you I don't know about you." He smirked again.

"Joke apart Amin." Amirah looked more serious in order to dapple Amin's sarcasm. "Haidar called Last night threatingly."

"What did he say to you?" Color washed over his face at the mention of Haidar. He felt more nervous than Amirah had been. "What did he threatened you with?"

"To stop me from marrying you."

"Ludicrous old lad!" Amin exclaimed sarcastically. "Not when you say yes to me. You can only be his in his dreams, but not in real life "

"Amin you have no idea who Haidar is. I'm scared of what he might do. Thats why I'm suggesting we hasten up with the wedding I don't need much, seriously." She related in one breath, anxiety colouring her face to a darker shade.

"When do you want the wedding, I'll go with wherever you want amor." Amin said seriously.

"Well, let it be in two weeks, no no," she shook her head. "Let it be next week."

"In Sha Allah. I'll come see appa tonight and we'll discuss about the preps. I'll also discuss with my uncle and he'll come see appa apparently."

"I think hastening the whole process will make haidar's plan of separting us crumble. I guess we should let it be next week." She insinuated with dire irony, for every possible future that doesn't include being with Amin again is portentious. So not even haidar's plan, even Satan himself will fail if God wills they will be together again.