TH💛12

It feels like my life was steered towards a huddled mountains

It feels like my life was steered towards a huddled mountains.............with no passage through!

Amin_

"Haidar why did you bring me here?"

Her eyes roved the shelf of diamond rings and pearling jewelries all glittering blazonly in her eyes. Haidar had taken her from the office only to bring her here.

"I'm buying you a ring, choose anything you want." Haidar stood Watching her, one of his hand in his trouser pocket, his face radiating a smile.

"I don't think you should waste your money on buying me a ring."

He walked to the shelf and brought out a box of diamond ring and shove it towards her way. "Try this." He passed the ring to her.

Amirah collected it and surveyed critically. It has a very huge stone at the center. Reading the prize, she froze. "I.2 million for just a ring. No I don't want." She quickly handed back the ring to him.

Haidar smiled leisurely, enjoying her display of bafflement. "You're more expensive than that love," his face twisted into a wide grin. "Do you need something else then?"

"No, I don't want a ring. Let me try a necklace or earring."

She walked towards the glass where necklaces were displayed. She made sure to check the prizes before picking something moderate. "I want this." She stared at the simple intricate design of necklace. It has rhinestones on it.

"Are you sure that's okay." Haidar glanced at the necklace she pointed to, and she nodded.

"Yes thank you."

"Don't thank me. If you're going to be thank me for everything I'm going to do to you then you're going to run-out of the word 'thank you' soon." He smirked, and Amirah glared at him playfully.

From there, he took her to an  expensive restaurant.

"It's closed already Haidar." She said to him as she saw the closed sign on the door as they walked towards the entrance.

"Yeah, for others, not for you. I booked the whole place for you for today." he looked into her face and smiled.

Amirah stopped on her track and glared at him. "Is that how you go about throwing money all around showing that you're rich?" Her glare intensified as he watched her amusingly while still smiling.

"Is just for you my dear. I can do anything for you. I can even jump into fire for you."

She sneered.

They walked into the restaurant, Haidar leading the way to a table that was reserved for them. It had been bedecked and held varieties of meals, snacks and exotic drinks.

Haidar leaned on the chair and watched her surprise face as she took in the amount of food on the table.

"Should I believe you didn't put poison in any of his delicacies?" She amused, her cheeks crumpled into a smile.