TH💛15

I hate that

I hate that..,................especially when it made me dropped like a falling tree in the water!

Amirah_

Amirah was sitting in her office in a hassle. Work had been getting way too much for her during Amin's sick leave. It's been the fourth day of his absence and she did nothing but work out her life to stupor. If only he was here, she had sighed. She'd been doing what he was suppose to be doing and her own share too.

And to her surprise, he just walked into the office saying salam, making sure to push the door back slightly.

Amin walked up to her, still carrying plaster on his head. He pulled a chair and sat on it.

Amirah had watched him all the while, not sure of her emotion towards him. It isn't anger at first, for the fact he just escaped death, she couldn't be so heartless as to welcome him with noxiousness. And then, it isn't the feeling of happiness either, but it might be a feeling of gratitude, to see he was still alive.

She wanted to ask so much how he was feeling, but her mouth felt heavier than zuma rock.

"Won't you ask me how I'm doing even though you know I'm just coming from the hospital." Amin smirked, his calculating gaze on her, and to his surprise, she winced uncomfortably on her seat and said;

"I never knew you were in the hospital, sorry!"

Amin laughed out slightly. "Where you dreaming when you gave me your blood?" He smirked again.

She felt a slight rush of nervousness ran to the pit of her stomach. "You're mistaken, I never gave you my blood." She looked slightly at him before turning away.

"God! You're still denying it." Amin's facial expression took a surprise turn. "Look, I'm not here to fight with you, all I came here is to thank you for helpings save my life."

Even though you contributed to the whole incident!

"I did it for Allah's sake, and for the sake of humanity."

And for layla's sake too. She wanted to add.

"I know and I appreciate that greatly. At least there's still a soft spot in your heart towards me." He smirked. "Is not all callousness."

Amirah glared up at him. "Why did you think so?"

"You could have let me die, but the moment you heard of the accident, you went rushing with hysteria and offered your blood without a second thought." His smirk widened. "So to sum it up, I guess you still care about me a great deal!"

Amirah lifted her fingers up and scrutinized tentatively not sparing the monster mind-reader a second glance. "You're insulting me Amin." She suddenly looked abruptly at him. "Having a second feelings for you is like falling into a pit full of trash!"