TH💔39

I may own my soul but my heart belongs to you!

Amirah_

The meek mid-dawn sun swam around the ocean of the horizon as a gentle breeze fought to claim the tranquility of the ambience. It seems the atmosphere was trying so hard to give it best and comfy weather to those that came to witness the wedding fatiha.

The wedding fatiha had been done already, and the house seemed to be swarmed with multitudes of people who came to witness the wedding fatiha of Amin and Amirah.

Amirah was sitting in her mother's room, inclined on the bed as a cluster of thoughts took ownership of her mind. It seems like a dream, and everything around her looks surreal and full of wonders. She getting married to Amin again happened like a dream she never wants to wake up from, but indeed, it's a reality she'll always be grateful for. After she'd thought she'd lost him forever, he came back into her life and ignited a more fierce fire of his love into her heart.

Once upon a time, she'd resented him with all her heart for stirring a string she never knew existed in her heart, and then she'd learned to love him after he burgled into her heart with his charisma and gentle manners. Time had took them to the point that she professed an intense hatred towards him, and now, the love she feels for him is immeasurable, because no scale on earth will be able to weigh the love she has for him, because it depth is unfathomable.

The wedding shambles moved on in a graceful way as visitors trudged in and out, and foods and drinks were being served in abundance. Amin and his friends had a little walima in a hotel they booked for just men which his friends had organised on his behalf. And in Amirah's side too, her mother organised a walima in the house in which she invited a famous sheikha to give lecture to the women on nikah.

In the night, she was taken to her house, where she hoped to spend the rest of her life.

❤💖💖

Amirah was sitting in her room alone after everyone that have accompanied her to her house had gone. It was after eleven already, and the so-called groom was still not there to welcome his bride, Amirah grumped. He'll get it from her.

Like on queue, the groom subsequently plodded into the room after the bride had just finished convoking all the threats she could gather at the moment in her heart.

He walked up to her not minding all the glares being casted on him. "My beautiful bride!" He sloshed as he walked gently towards her, and Amirah quickly stood up and placed her hands on her hips, ready to blast.

"Where have you been? Don't tell me you just got yourself a new girlfriend abandoning your bride here in the house after her arrival." She quipped.

Amin quickly caught hold of her waist with his two hands and she slightly pushed him away which he didn't budged anywhere. "When I have a beautiful wife like you how can I look at other women. They're not as bright as you are." He held her tight in his embrace and buried his face in her collarbone to sniff her scent. "I've been wanting to do this for a long time."

Amirah pushed him away playfully, but he caught hold of her tightly. "Who told you I've forgiven you for keeping me waiting?"

Amin smeared her temple with his soft lips, then glided down to her cheeks and lingered there as he rubbed her cheek gently with his lips. She shivered and tried to reclaim her self but he held her tightly.

He was squiring her with pleasure gradually to the land of entertainment. So humorous was his importunate sense of creating sensation that she was compelled to just give in and let him have his way.