TH💔42

I'm not a gun then why should I be filled be bullets!

Amirah_

Two months later!

Amin was sitting in his office plodding on the work before him when Khalid poked into the office with Salam. Amin looked up at him and smiled, then beckoned to him to come forward and have a seat.

"Its been a while Mon ami!" Khalid exclaimed as he got a place to rest his nerves on. He looked up at Amin that was on his desk and smiled brightly. "I wasn't able to visit since when you came back from your honeymoon. Man work had been arduous this day.

Amin smiled in a way that reflected Khalid's. "I've been busy myself so forgive me for ignoring you too."

"I should be the one begging for forgiveness." Khalid interjected, and they all burst out laughing in amusement.

Skirting around his desk, Amin fought his way towards the sofa and sat beside Khalid.

"So how's everything and everyone at home?"

"Everyone's doing great and work is about to take my leisure completely." Khalid flouted as he grinned with amusement, and Amin smiled too.

"Well, don't let that happened. You have the right to enjoy some leisure time without your work seizing that."

"That's it man!" Khalid exclaimed jubilantly. "That's why I even came here to propose that we go fishing tomorrow being Saturday. I've declined all work assigned to me this weekend and I'm willing to devote my weekend to myself and delve into a little amusement."

"Great idea!" Amin struck his fingers in front of Khalid cockily, a grin colouring his face. "As if you know that I love fishing. I've not fished for a while so I think I'll make a great deal out of it."

"Well I've developed some knacks on fishing I'll couch you."

"See who's talking." Amin glared at Khalid playfully. "I'll out do you I promise. Fishing is one of my best hobby because I grew up to be doing it with my grandpa. There's no fishing trick that I dont know man. I'll prove that to you tomorrow In Sha Allah." He finshed with a wide grin after confirming with flair his knack for fishing.

"That means I'm in trouble." Khalid guffawed loud enough to scare the fishes, that's if he's already by the river. "But do take it easy on me pal. A novice like me." He finished pantingly.

"Don't worry I'll teach you new techniques on fishing. It won't be boring I assure you."

"Thanks man. I didn't even ask of Amirah how's she doing? Splendid I guess?"

"Yeah," Amin couldn't hide the grin that surfaced on his face at the mention of his adorable wife. She decided to stay home since it's Friday, claiming she wants to act like a good wife and stay at home to prepare Friday feast for him. He wanted to stay at home too to help her but after whining to him and pushing him off, he later left to work.

Their discussion progressed as they kept discussing about the fishing plan and the nature of the ocean they're to fish at.

After juma'at prayers, Amin went home and met his delicious feast waiting for him. He devoured to his heart content then decided to sleep a little and rest his nerves. It's been a prosy day after all.

**

Since it was the weekend, Amirah woke up late so she decided to make a simple breakfast of toast and fries, with a cup of tea for each of them. Layla was with ummu, so the house was out of perk without her rambling noise.