TH💛6

Threats without proof are baseless, so I don't give mind to a threat in time!

Amirah_

A cold wind whistled into her ears as she stood at the balcony watching the area tinted with the hustling of people. She didn't felt like going to work and of course, there isn't repercussion on that for her, as she already have the snake head, she can play with the tail the way she wanted.

Even though she just woke up from sleep, she felt very much tired and unnerved. It might be from the incessant work she'd done the previous day. That arduous day had left an imprint on her countenance. And the thought of beauty's threat could not leave her mind even for a second. Though she didn't seemed to care much about the threat, but the thought of she being Haidar Ali's girlfriend had enervated her and put doubt in her heart.

What kind of a man is Haidar Ali?

Sincerely she barely knows who he is even though she'd known him for a long time. She felt like he's a total stranger to her. Ever since they returned to Nigeria more than two years back, she'd known him because he was the one who helped her to lift up her spirit.

Then, she became a nursing mother who barely knows what's going on around her. She was so unnerved by her divorce that she couldn't put meaning to her life any longer. But Haidar came into her life; first, as a caring and passionate cousin who will always visit her with plentiful of gifts and energizing advices. He was so sweet and kind to her that she started taking his advice and thawed a little the frozen corazón in the name of her heart. He do come and take her out even with her reluctant spirit to places he knows she might enjoy some leisure and nature's fresh air.

And then, he offered her job in his company so that she could move on. It was then that appa gave her that huge amount of money to start something with. She had declined appa's money but he persisted and got angry because of that, so she finally relented and accepted the money from him. It was the same Haidar who adviced her to buy share in their company and become a shareholder.

It seems nature had sprinkled a vast amount if  blessings on her through Haidar Ali, that's why when he proposed to her, she find it hard to decline. Then came appa's coaxing and heart wrenching advices.

Having been persuaded by her father, she struggled to put Haidar in an amiable ray of light. So now, with this new occurrence, his character is epoching into different segments in her eyes. There was hardly a ray of hope for her to expect in Haidar Ali's house, with such accusation. She felt a new emotion some what sprouted into her heart, one different from the one she'd harbored for him.

Raising her head up to look at the street, she sharply blinked as her eyes caught the figure of Haidar Ali coming out of his car that he had parked behind their gate.

Think about the devil and the devil appears.

She quickly vaulted back into her room through the balcony window. She removed her hijab and went into the bathroom to have a quick shower.