🍰・이 || Two・🍰

"Everyone please be safe, remember to always be aware of your surroundings. Also remember to never walk alone, especially at night."

"Yes, Professor Cha." The students said in unison.

"Good," The old man nodded as he collected his books. "Well with that said, class is dismissed. I expect to see you all tomorrow, be safe, and study up for those exams coming up."

"Yes, Professor Cha."

The classroom had immediately erupted with quiet chatter among friends while they put on their coats, and packed their things. Some students didn't move from their seats, only because they were still working and determined to finish whatever it was that they were doing.

People eagerly rushed out of the brown door, following behind Professor Cha, which left the few students whom decided to stay behind in pure silence.

"I'm gonna go to Family Mart to get some ramen and peach honey tea," JiHye informed happily as she carefully wrapped her fluffy, warm, gray scarf around her neck. "Do you wanna come with?"

"No thanks, I told myself that I'm gonna eat when I get home." (Y/N) said.

"Well you should come with me still~" JiHye huffed, adjusting her bag on her shoulders. "I don't wanna get kidnapped and murdered on my way to buying my dinner."

"Ask DaYeon to go with you," (Y/N) suggested before lifting her head up to look at JiHye's brown eyes. "I'm going to stay here for a while longer, so."

JiHye silently looked around to see the very few other students left in the room, and her stomach turned at the sight of Seokjin, well either that or because she was hungry..well it's safe to say that it was a mix of both. Seokjin was seated in the very back of the room with white headphones in as he was jotting things down.

She looked down at (Y/N) again with a pitiful glint.

"Okay.." She sighed, clenching her bag straps tightly. "Well I guess I'll see you tomorrow, text me later. Oh and hey, don't stay too long! It's dangerous to be out at night nowadays."

"Uh huh, bye JiHye."

JiHye's cherry red lips curved into a slight smile before she nuzzled her nose into the warm gray scarf around her neck. She placed her gloved hands into the pockets of her deep magenta shade coat before turning her back to (Y/N) and heading for the door. The heels on her black boots brush against the ground with each step just until she reached the metal door handle.

When JiHye finally leaves the classroom, a heavy sigh escapes (Y/N)'s lips as she leaned back into her chair. She looked around, only seeing three other people in the room with her, and one of the people was Seokjin.

The handsome young man was finishing up the notes he was coping from SungEun's notebook while resting his cheek against his knuckles, and silently listening to his music from his white earbuds that connected to his cellphone.
(Y/N) turned away from Seokjin,