🍰・오 || Five・🍰

Seokjin heard something that sounded like a glass plate breaking. He thought that he had misheard it while in his deep slumber, but the sound was quite clear and sharp.

But why is a plate breaking?

Seokjin slowly opened his brown eyes and then slowly closed them again.

'I think it's time to get up, ah, but I don't want to..' He thought with a heavy exhale through his nose.

The bed was so soft, the pillow was so squishy and the blankets wrapped around his slender frame were so cozy!

Seokjin could hear the rain pounding against his bedroom windows and it almost sounded like a constant knocking on the door. Seokjin had the feeling of being alone but not alone at the same time; and the cool, stale smell of rainwater filled the air.

Seokjin didn't like rainy days very much.

Lately he's been trying to like it, though. In fact, it's not that he hated the rain itself, it's just that when it rains it's hard to go outside. He risks his clothes, his hair and his belongings to get wet, that's why he didn't like it. Other than that though, he thought that the sound of the rain was quite relaxing.

A haze sent all kinds of mixed thoughts into Seokjin's head.

'Should I get up now?' He thought. Seokjin pouts his lips as he hugged the pillow and nuzzled his face into it. 'No, no, I'm going to sleep a little more.' The blanket is too soft. The pillow smelt good and the air around him was humid and heavy which only made him sleepier.

His lips form into a small smile.
Seokjin suddenly heard a soft meow.

A..meow? But he doesn't have any cats.

Seokjin slowly opened his brown eyes and furrowed his dark eyebrows as soon as he saw the furry thing sitting in front of him.
Large and lonely hazel eyes met Seokjin's brown one, staring with a challenge to feel pity for the malnourished creature. But Seokjin didn't feel pity, all he felt was anger and annoyance.

"Hey!" He rasped, as he lifts his head up from his pillow and pointed at the cat. "How did you get in here?"

The cat licked its lips, exposed its sharp teeth and pink tongue.

The cat looked so stiff of age, but also with the fragility of one so withered. Her fur was a dull gray and it was thin, unwashed and bare over the tips of her pronounced shoulder blades.

Seokjin's seen this cat around the neighborhood a couple times. There are quite a lot of stray cats in this area, but this particular cat kept coming back because someone keeps leaving food out for it.

It's annoying.

He'd often see the cat at the curb sides, scale up the trees and jump from roof tops to outlying naked branches. But now, he had to see it first thing in the morning..in his bedroom.

"Get out!" He yelped. "Out!"

Seokjin cringed at the thought of the potential bugs or even illness this cat carries, and it's touching his belongings.

Seokjin swiftly flung the cozy blankets that draped over his slender frame and letting it fall messily onto the floor.

The cat jumped from Seokjin's bed and scurried across his clean hardwood floors, her tail held high as her claws clack at each step.

Seokjin chased the cat throughout the hallways and into the kitchen. The cat leaps up onto the sink counter, knocking over a blue mug as it's long tail whipped around carelessly.

Near the sink was a window that had been opened. The cat must've gotten in the house through the window, but how did it manage to get through the lock? Or maybe Seokjin didn't close it all the way and the cat just invited herself in.
The skinny cat leaps toward the open window, and disappeared out into the rainy, cold outdoors. Seokjin quickly leaned over the kitchen sink as his hands reached out to grab the small handles attached to the windows thick, white frame.