🍰・칠 || Seven・🍰

The water pours down and drips down Seokjin's side, as his mind fades into dullness until everything was a foggy illusion. The sensation of the hot and steamy water calms him, it took his mind off of things.

Seokjin didn't know what time it was, but he had a feeling that he was going to be even later to his class.

Oh well.

Seokjin wasn't really in a hurry, but he knew that he had to get out of the warm shower at some point.

He couldn't just..not show up to class today even if he didn't really feel like it now. Especially if (Y/N) was there probably waiting for him to walk through the classroom door at any given moment.

A long, heavy sigh escaped Seokjin's soft lips as his hand turned the shower's knob and the water off.

Seokjin reached his right hand out to grab at the navy blue towel hanging from a nearby hook and wrap it around his slender figure. He then pulled the curtain back and stepped out onto the soft mats that covers the cold tile floor.

Grabbing a smaller towel that was folded neatly on top of the sink counter, he carelessly tossed it over his head as he used the navy blue towel to dry off his stomach, arms, neck and bare chest before securing it around his waist.

His arms raised and his hands tend back to the small beige colored towel he had draped over his wet hair. First he used it to pinch and dry the ends of his hair, then he just ruffled the beige cloth into his hair until the wasn't soaking. Of course it was damp but it was relatively dry.
Seokjin took the towel off of his head and used it to wipe off the fog on the mirror.

Seokjin leaned in against the sink counter and moved his face closer to the mirror. Rubbing his brown eyes, pinching and gently stretching the clear skin on his cheeks and jaw to get his blood flowing, Seokjin yawned.

He blinked a couple times before squinting at his own reflection. Something had caught his attention when looking at himself.

Well, there wasn't really anything..out of the ordinary. There was his plump rosy lips, almond shaped brown eyes, his pretty, small nose with high bridge, and his skin was still perfect but..

Seokjin pressed his palms against the sink counter as he leaned in closer toward the mirror.
His eyes look a little different today.

His eyes were, well, there was nothing to them. They were brown, yeah, but when he looked himself in the eyes it was like he couldn't make up of what's inside.

There's nothing to them but at the same time, it feels like there's so much to him too.

Like what? Even he doesn't know, and he's him.

Seokjin's eyes traced and looked at his nose, his lips and his overall expression once more. It was plain and again..nothing to it. It's like he doesn't even have any sort of emotion displayed.

Maybe it was because he was just really looking forward to the later events that would be portrayed tonight. Seokjin felt a mixture of nerves and overwhelming excitement. He's been fantasizing, dreaming and planning this since day one, but he feels so..unsure at the same time.

It was like he never thought about being this close to actually getting (Y/N), and that's what made him nervous. He was afraid of messing up, or even backing out last minute.

No no, he can't. He can't do that. When will he ever get an opportunity like this?

He'll go through with it, he will! He can do it, he will do it.