Chapter 3

German's POV:

I can't believe it! Now that I'm finally starting to get along with Angie and then Esmeralda comes and ruins everything!

- Germy, my love! - she whimped when Angie left.

- What is it? And my name is German and not Germy! - I hissed angrily.

- Why do you need her? She left you and didn't support you when you needed her! I was there, supported you and loved you when you were alone!

- You used me for my money and nothing more!

- That was the case at first, but then I fell in love with you! - she cried then held my hand and placed it above her heart that was indeed pounding fast - German, I love you!

Just now I could see Ramallo from the corner of my eyes at the kitchen door, shaking his head at me. Wait... What the hell am I doing here?!

I pulled my hand away from Esme.

- Get out! - I said sternly.

- German....

- Get. Out!

She then finally left.

- German, were you hesitating? - Ramallo questioned, confused.

- No... No, I didn't! - I replied then went upstairs after Angie.

----- UPSTAIRS -----

I went to Angie's room and peeked in the open door and I could see she was sitting on her bed, staring her necklace that she got from... him...

- Angie... - I whispered.

- Is she still here? - she asked.

- No, I made her leave...

- Why?

- Because I don't love her... I love you and only you... - I said as I walked beside her and sat down next to her - I didn't know she was going to come... I swear....

She didn't say anything, just looked at me for long minutes, then she sighed and fell on the bed, sighing deeply.

- You moron... - she said.

- I am... But I love you - I smiled as I leaned above her, looking deeply into her eyes.

- Then kiss me... - she whispered.

- As you wish, my dear - I smirked then kissed her lips passionately.

It felt so magical and wonderful, I didn't want to finish it, but after around 5 minutes we had to because we needed to catch our breath.

- Wow... - she panted.

I didn't say a word, but slowly started kissing her neck softly.

- G-German... - she moaned - W-What are you doing....?

- I want to prove my love for you... Because I love you so much... And I wanted to do this... for... so... long... - I whispered while kissing her neck.

Suddenly she pulled me into the bed and got on top of me.

Woah! - I gasped.

- Did you think I'm gonna let you do anything with me? - she asked, grinning down at me.

- Well... I'm not gonna do anything if you don't want me to...

- No... This is not the point... - she smirked then kissed me on the lips with so much love and passion.

- Ah, now I see how it is... - I giggled as I grabbed her butt firmly.

- Oh! - she giggled too - Now you're getting to the point...

- I do... And I'm not letting you leave yet...

- You better not - she smiled as she kissed me again passionately.

----- LATER -----

- Ah, my god... - Angie sighed as we were laying in the bed. Her head was on my chest and I had my arms around her body protectively - You're full of passion, don't you?

- I am - I replied - And I could do more, but you made me tired!

- Me? Made you tired? You're the one talking who just made me totally out of energy? - she laughed as she was looking up at me.

- Does this means you're not mad at me anymore?

- I might not be mad... But you still need to prove - she grinned.

- That's quite good to hear because I've been planning a date for us tomorrow evening.

- Oh?

- Yes, you heard me.

- What are you planning exactly?

- You have to wait until tomorrow.

- Aww... Please?

- Nope. Wait for tomorrow - I winked at her.

- Ah, fine then - she mumbled as she snuggled up to me.

Tomorrow I'll make the perfect date for her and hopefully then she will fully trust me and might make her fall in love with me again. I'm not gonna let this opportunity to go waste and I need to make sure that no one will bother us this time. No Esmeralda... and no Jade...