Chapter 11

Angie's POV:

The next morning again I felt awful, but German had a meeting so he had to go... Atleast I thought he had to...

- I'm staying with you if you want to - he said as he kissed my forehead after I got out of the bathroom - I feel horrible for leaving you all alone...

- I won't be alone - I said,smiling - Olga is home too so she can help me!

- I won't be home until 2 pm...

- It's okay... I'll go and see a doctor anyway... As you made me promise that... - I said, faking an angry face.

He just smiled and kissed me softly on the lips.

- Okay, but I'll be back home as soon as possible... - he said, smiling.

- Okay, but go already! I don't want you to be late because of me! - I laughed and kissed him one last time and he left while I went to the kitchen where Olga greeted me.

- Good morning, Miss Angie! How are you doing this morning?? - she said.

- Not so good... But not that awful as yesterday - I replied.

- Angie... Don't you think that...

- What?-I looked at her, confused.

- That you.... you might be pregnant...? - she asked.

- Pregnant?! - I gasped.

- Why? It's not impossible as I heard what you two have been doing lately - Olga said with a cheeky smile which made me blush as I remembered back.

- Yeah... Maybe... But don't say anything to anyone about this, okay? I want to go and see a doctor first!

- Okay, Miss Angie! Do you want me to come with you?

- Actually I asked Pablo to help me in this...

- Alright then. I just don't want you to go all alone...

- Okay - I smiled.

----- TIME SKIP -----

After making some tests I was at the doctor's room with Pablo she the doc came in and said:

- Congratulations, Miss Carrara... You're pregnant!

I sat there, shocked for a few moments until Pablo hugged me tightly.

- That's awesome, Angie! - he said, truly happily.

- Yes... it is - I mumbled as I hugged him back, but yet I was afraid. Afraid that German might doesn't want the child and he will just run into Esmeralda's arms again and if that happens I don't if I can deal with it.

- Angie... I am sure German will be happy too! - said Pablo.

- We'll see...

But as I arrived home I found a laughing Esmeralda and German in the living room.

- Great! - I hissed and both jumped up.

- We were just working... - said German, panicking.

- Whatever... - I said as I went upstairs, but i could see from the corner of my eyes as Esme is hugging German which just made me throw up even more than before.

----- TIME SKIP -----

I was just sitting in my room and thinking. Thinking about what should I do if German leaves me again because of Esme. That what am I gonna do if I will be left alone with my baby when I heard a knock on my door.

- I don't want to see you, German! - I shouted, but he totally ignored me and came in anyway.

- Angie, please... - he began - I didn't do anything and this was the last meeting with her, I swear!

- Sure... - I replied quietly, still thinking.

He sat beside me on the bed and gently wrapped his arms around me.

- What happened at the doctor? - he asked.

- Nothing much.... - I sighed then turned to face him - But I have something to tell you...

- What is it? Please, don't scare me...!

- Easy now... - I smiled - Anyway... I'm... I'm pregnant...

- Really?! - he gasped.

- Yes...

German suddenly kissed me.

- Woah!

- This is an amazing news, Angie! - he cheered.

- ... Really?

- Yes! Why? Did you think I won't be happy?

- I... don't know what I was thinking...

- Angie... - he smiled, now calmer and caressed my cheek - I know I've been doing stupid things and lied and everything bad that I can imagine... But I'm not lying when I say that I always wanted a family with you... Only you, me Vilu and another child... our child...

- German... - I muttered, tearing up in happiness.

- I love you so much, Angie... - he smiled and kis

- I love you too, German...