Chapter 12

Angie's POV:

A week passed and seems like German really is serious about taking care of me... Sometimes he's a bit too much, but I don't mind. He's so cute when he's overprotective, but also he acts weird and disappears, saying that he has some business to care about.

I'm also getting tired of Esmeralda being near to the house almost every goddamn day and even if I said I don't mind... I do mind! I do mind because I feel like she wants to get German away from me again...

----- TIME SKIP -----

- Angie, are you listening? - asked Pablo and just then I snapped out of my thoughts and just then I realized I'm on a meeting in the teacher's room.

- Y-Yes... I am listening... -I muttered.

Pablo just sighed then continued talking, but I just couldn't focus. German and Esmeralda were on my mind all day.

After the meeting everyone went out of the room and after some minutes it was only me and Pablo in there.

- Now... - he sighed - Will you tell me what's up?

- Huh?

- You seem really stressed lately... You know this is not good for you...

- I know...

- What's wrong? Tell me, Angie... You know you can trust me - Pablo smiled and hugged me. I returned the hug immediately.

- I know, Pablo... And thank you for that... - I replied, smiling back at him.

- Then tell me what's the problem...

I finally gave in and told Pablo about Esmeralda and German working together andhe sighed when I finished...

- Once again the same... - he sighed.

- Pablo...

- Okay, sorry! But I really don't understand this... But mostly you this time...

- Why me?

- Because you let them work together...

- I couldn't just tell him to give up an important job!

- You know he'd get any other job anytime!

- I don't know, Pablo! I just didn't want to sound selfish!

- Oh, Angie... - Pablo sighed.

Before I could even start to cry he pulled me into his arms again and hugged me gently and made me calm down instantly.

I don't know how he does that, but he can always make me calm down, quite easily...

----- TIME SKIP -----

I was on my way back home with Vilu when she suddenly stopped and turned to me.

- You shouldn't worry about dad... Mosty not now that you're pregnant! - she said - It's not good for you, you know that...

- I know, but I can't help it... - I sighed - You know what happened before.... But none of you were in my shoes that time and didn't feel the pain I felt...

- I know.... - she sighed - But you need to trust him...

- I will, Vilu... - I smiled at her - I will...

But as soon as we arrived home I realized how stupid I was to say that. German and Esmeralda were kissing in the living room and if Violetta doesn't shout at him none of the would have noticed us.

- Dad!

They jumped away.

- A-Angie... - German began to stutter - This is not what it looks like...

- What are you saying, Germy? - said Esme with an evil grin on her face - You just said you love me more than you love this tutor and you just kissed me...

- This is not true! - German snapped at her then turned back to me and was about to beg more, but I didn't let him. I ran upstairs, locked myself into my room and just cried.

I knew that I can't trust him... I should've stayed back in the palace and never come home!