Chapter 19

Angie's POV:

- Will you marry me? - he asked. He really did ask me and I was about to cry, but before I could say anythind my dad interrupted.

- Shouldn't I be the one that you should asked permission to this from? - he said sternly.

None of us knew what to say when dad grinned and continued:

- But you did your best... So I allow you to do this...

German was relieved and looked at me again and all I could do was a nod.

- Is that... A yes? - he asked and I nodded again.

Now he was the one crying as he slid the ring on my finger and as soon as he stood up I jumped into his arms and kissed him passionately on the lips.

I could hear all the people around us clapping and cheering happily for us which made me even happier.

- Angie, I promise I won't let anything, or anyone to break us apart! - said German who still had tears in his eyes.

- You better... - I whispered while wiping away his tears - Because next time a crazy song won't get me anymore...

- Can I say something? - said suddenly Mustafa and everyone grew quiet.

- What is it? - asked German, looking slightly worried.

- You really are better keep your promise... And I want to make sure you're invite me to the wedding too! - he said with a grin while he was looking at me from the corner of his eyes.

Now I felt German took a deep breath of relief.

- I can promise both... - he said as he wrapped his arms around me.

- Good... - Mustafa nodded - Because she deserves the best...

- I know... - German said as he kissed my head softly.

- Michael... Are you sure this is a good idea? - asked my mom all of a sudden.

- Why do you ask that? He seems to be good for her...

- Maybe... But Maria died because of him!

- Mom! - I snapped.

- Angelica! - dad interrupted - He didn't kill her with his own hands and that's not a murder. He didn't murder her so he's not a killer! Just give him a chance...

Mom looked at him for a while then she looked coldly at German. After that she looked over at me. She took a few seconds then she sighed and looked back at dad again.

- Fine... But German...

- Yes? - German gasped.

- Take care of her...

- I will!

I couldn't help, but let out a huge sigh of relief as everyone was calm and happy now.

- Now... - German spoke up - It's time for lunch soon so... How about you all come to our house? I asked Olga's help to make something good for all of us.

- Alright!! - everyone cheered and we all headed to the Castillo house together and I couldn't be happier.