Chapter 10

Mustafa's POV:

I'm not sure if I'm doing the right thing, but I decided to go with Sahib Geray to see Angie. She maybe doesn't want to see me anymore, or maybe she'll be happy... I don't know, but I want to see if she, or her mother recognizes Sahib and if he really is Angie's father. And if yes then that means she's a princess... She is my princess, but I mean a real princess... The princess of Crimea.

- Prince Mustafa... - said Sahib as we were on our way already - Are you feeling okay?

- Y-Yes, I am... - I replied - I was just thinking...

- Thinking about my daughter, right? - he smiled.

- N-No... - I shaked my head, trying not to seem embarrassed, but I obviously failed.

- You can admit it... After hearing how you have been talking about her I'm guessing you fell in love with her, didn't you?

- I uhm...

First I was trying to find something else to answer, or change the subject, but under his gaze I just couldn't lie.

- .... Yes, I did fall in love with her... - I admitted - I fell in love with her, but I had to let go of her...

- What happened exactly?

I then told him about the whole story... atleast all I knew.

- I see... So she must be living with her niece and her brother-in-law... - mumbled Sahib.

- Yes, probably - I nodded - Or if not then we will find her in a school, called Studio On Beat...

- Ah... Just like her sister... - he smiled happily.

- Huh?

- Her older sister, Maria was also a student in the Studio then she became a singer... I know because I heard how famous she was...

I just sat there, staring at him.

- I can't wait to see her... Too bad that I didn't see her growing up... and becoming a woman...

He the turned to me.

- How is she? I mean... is she nice? Is she beautiful?

- She more than beautiful, or nice... - I replied with a smile - She's the most beautiful and wonderful woman I know so far... She truly cared about me and loved me while she was in the palace... Since then I couldn't find anyone that can make me as happy as I was when she was with me...

Sahib just smiled at me and after a while he spoke up....

- You obviously fell in love with her....

- Yes... - I muttered, really confused.

- Then why did you let her go?

- Because she needed her real family... I couldn't just keep her in the palace...

- You really are a kind hearted prince... This is something I can truly respect...

- Thank you - I smiled.

- Did you hear anything about Angie's mother?

- Uhm... she said that her mother ia doing just fine. Antonio supports her and the family too.

- Good, good... - he smiled.

- I miss Angie very much... But I don't know if she wants to see me...

- I wouldn't worry that much - he smiled - If you two really loved each other that much then she'll be happy to see you!

- I hope so... - I sighed.

----- MEANWHILE -----

Angie's POV:

This is the third morning that I'm waking up with sickness and throwing up and I don't know why.

- Angie, I think you should stay home and rest today... - said German while caressing my back as I was washing my face.

- Are you calling that bitch over again? - I asked him frustrated.

- I won't, if you stay home - he replied.

- Fine... - I groaned - But stay with me then because I will get bored alone!

- Okay... - he laughed and for the rest of the day he stayed with me and did his best to make me feel better and also made me feel special. I love when he's doing that.