Chapter 14

Angie's POV:

- My sunshine! - I heard the familiar voice from the door and when I looked up I saw Mustafa standing there with a huge and happy smile on his face.

- Mustafa?! - I gasped.

- What?! Aren't you happy to see me? - he laughed as he walked closer to me.

- I am happy actually...

- Then come here and hug me already! - he snapped.

- Yes, Sir - I laughed then hugged him tightly.

- I missed you, beautiful... - he whispered.

- I missed you too...

- And how are you doing lately? You seemed a bit down just now...

- I'm fine, really - I replied, smiling and trying to hide my real feelings, but once again I failed.

- Angie... - Mustafa sighed - I know there's something wrong so you're better telling me now, you know...

I sighed.

- Okay, fine...

Then I told him what happened...

- That asshole... - Mustafa hissed after I finished with he story - Angie, I'm really sorry...

- It's not your fault, you know... - I smiled - I'm glad you're here... But really... Why are you here now? Not like if I'm not happy, or anything...

- Oh yeah... - he smiled - I have some interesting news for you... But how about we go to the Castillo house now?

- I do---

- German should see who I have with me as well...

- Who?

Mustafa now turned to the door where a tall, gray-haired man walked in. He was smiling at me for... the hell know for what reason and a moment later my mom ran in too.

- So it was really true! - she cried - You're here and alive!!

She then hugged him and I'm just standing here, confused.

- Someone could tell me what's going on?? - I asked - Mom, who's this guy??

- This is Sahib Geray... The king of Crimea - said Mustafa.

- And your father, Angeles... - my mom added.

- Wait... what?! Is this true?

- It is true, Angie... - said Sahib in a shaky voice. He sounded like he's trying to hold his tears back.

- His name was Michael here... Me and him got separated years ago and I thought he died... - mom said while crying - But I didn't know he's alive... What happened with you, Michael?

- That's a long story... - he replied - But first...

He walked up to me and pulled me into his arms.

- My beautiful daughter... - he whispered - My baby...

Just then a voice came to my head. The same voice from my past and I saw his face in front of me and I broke down, crying while I returned the hug.

- Dad...

- Yes, it's me, darling... - he whispered and kissed my head softly and lovingly - Dear god... I'm so sorry... I haven't been there with you when you needed me... When you were growing up... I'm so so sorry...

- Forget about it... - I muttered - You're here now and this is what matters...

----- TIME SKIP -----

After a while dad said he wants to see German again so we decided to go to the Castillo house. I didn't know that they even met, but seems like they did.

As we arrived German was sitting on the sofa, exactly on the same spot where I left him hours ago and he jumped up when he saw us, but he instantly froze when he recognized my dad.

- Michael...? - he mumbled - I thought you were dead...

- Hello to you too, German - my dad groaned - And no... I'm feeling perfectly alive...

German's POV:

Michael is alive. Maria's and Angie's dad is alive and I don't know what to think about it. I feel a bit scared... I wonder if Angie told him about things that happened between us...

- So what's up, German? - asked Michael when we were left alone - I heard since Maria died you and my other daughter got closer...

- Uhm... Yeah...

- But when I met her a few minutes ago she seemed sad. Why is that?

His stern look gave me shivers.

- I uhm...

- Tell me now...

I then finally told him. I didn't know what else to do.

- I see... - he sighed - But why are you keep hurting her?

- It's not my fault!

- But everyone comes in the way... Right?

- Yes...

Michael sighed and shaked his head.

- You now that since I'm the king of Crimea Angie could the Mustafa's wife and it would help my kingdom and also it would be useful to the sultan...

I felt all the blood running out of body into my heart as it started beating faster.

- No, please... - that was all I managed to say.

- I'll be here for the next 2 weeks then I'm going back my home... If you really love Angie so much then show it to her... Show it the best way you can and show her you really care... If it won't happen and Angie doesn't forgive you for the end of the second week then I might give an offer to the sultan about a useful marriage... And since Angie still likes the prince I don't think it would be a big deal for her.... - said Michael sternly - So you have 2 weeks to make her forgive... Or you'll lose her forever...

And with that he went upstairs, probably to see Angie and Vilu, but I just couldn't move after this... I have to do something, or this time I'll lose her forever...