Chapter 6

Angie's POV:

German was acting weird before he left to his meeting... I don't know why though, but something's not right. I feel like I need to know who is he going to meet, but I don't want to follow him. I try to trust him and I guess I'm better ask him about that  when he's coming back.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Around at 2 up German arrived back home when I was home too and I got him right away, jumping on his back playfully.

- Woah! Good afternoon, Angie! - he laughed.

- Good afternoon, German! - I replied playfully as well - How was the meeting?

I could tell that he was hesitating.

- It went great - he then replied.

- Okay then...

I climbed off his back and he turned around to face me.

- What's wrong? - he asked.

- With me nothing... But you act weird...

- A-Am I?

- Yes...

He suddenly sighed.

- Okay... I'll tell you who I had a meeting with, but please... don't get mad at me. I had to meet her because if I don't I could loose my job and everything I have and... - he said panicking.

- German... - I cut him off.

- Y-Yes??

- Calm down.... Take deep breaths and calm down...

He did as I said.

- Now... Tell me who did you meet...

- Eh... Esmeralda...

- What?! - I gasped.

- Yeah... I didn't want to go, but I had to...

- And... did she say, or did something to you? - I asked, afraid of the answer.

- No, she didn't do anything with me... But she did say the same thing over and over... That she loves me and wants me back...

- Tch...

- But I'm not going back! - German continued as he wrapped both arms around me - I'm not meeting her until it's about business so don't worry, okay?

- It's easy to say... - I sighed - You weren't in my shoes when you were with her...

- I know, I know and I'm truly sorry... - he continued - Nothing's between me and her and if she says differently please don't believe her because she's lying!

- German...

- Please!

- German!

He grew quiet and I began to laugh.

- What... are you laughing at now? - he asked, very confused.

- I'm sorry - I laughed - It's just that you were so desperate just now and it felt so weird though, but it felt good at the same time...

- So you're not mad at me...? - he asked hesitantly.

- No, I'm not. I understand that you had to go and meet her... But I'm still really afraid...

German now came closer to me, placed both hand on my cheeks and looked deeply into my eyes while he said:

- I love you and only you... You can trust me now... I'm not gonna let you down anymore...

I looked into his eyes back and I felt like I can trust him now.

- Okay... - I mumbled, smiling slightly at him.

----- TIME SKIP .-----

On the evening I went to take a shower while German went to lay down in his room. When I finished with the shower and got out of the bathroom I saw him reading, but he still seemed frustrated and I wanted to help him calm down so I decided to join him to the bed.

I sneak beside him and leaned my head on his shoulder.

- Angie...? - he muttered, quite surprised.

- Yes, German? - I smiled up at him casually.

- I thought you don't want to be in the same bed with me at nights...

- I didn't want... But I see you're still upset... And I want to help you calm down and sleep well... - I said, grinning at him and it mad him blush.

- Okay... I'd love you to be here... - he said with a smile then wrapped one arms around my body, pulled me closer and kissed my cheek.

- I'm glad... - I giggled, blushing slightly now as well.

He then put his book down, pulled me closer to him and wrapped now both arms around my body as I snuggled up to him.

- This is now home... - he sighed dreamily.

- Oh yeah... - I laughed - Well, I'm glad you haven't find this home with Esmeralda!

His head was on my chest by the way.

- I have never slept with her like this... I can only do this with you... - he said as he smiled at me softly which made me melt once again - But now... I think we should get some sleep.

- Yeah - I nodded - Well, goodnight then...

- Huh? Can't I get a kiss? - he grinned.

- Oh? Well, maybe you can... - I smirked at him then kissed him passionately on the lips - Just kidding... I can't resist kissing you!

- Now, now... - he laughed - Goodnight, beautiful...

- Goodnight handsome...

And with that soon we both fell asleep.