Chapter 21

Angie's POV:

The next day Mustafa came over to the house with my Dad just as he promised.

He told me to get upstairs so I did as he said and Dad followed me, but we were keeping an eye on Mustafa and German.

Some time later there was a knock on the door and Esmeralda and Jade fell in to the living room when Olga opened the door.

- Ah, Olgita! - said Jade - Go and made me some green tea because I'm back to the house and I'm not going anywhere anymore!

- Who told you that you'll live here again?! - snapped Esmeralda - Germy obviously wants me! I am smarter and more prettier than you!

The two woman started arguing while German and Mustafa was just sitting on the couch.

- Are they always like this? - Dad asked next to me.

- I've never seen them arguing like this... - I replied, slightly in shock when suddenly I saw Mustafa standing up and walking closer to the two idiot women.

- Ladies, calm down - he said as both of them suddenly stopped.

Mustafa stepped in front of Esmeralda and took her hands while she was slightly in shock for long seconds. For some reason they were just staring at each other and after a while Mustafa spoke up again...

- What's your name, beautiful? - he asked.

- What the hell is happening here? - I mumbled - This is the part of the plan?

- I have no idea anymore - said my Dad - But Mustafa might found his new favorite...

- What?!

- Look! - he said as he pointed down where I saw him suddenly kissing Esmeralda and near them German, Jade and Olga with their mouth hung open in surprise. I can't blame them... This was my reaction too.

- Why don't you come with me to the palace? You can live like a real princess there... With me of course - said Mustafa and winked at her.

What the...?! I have never seen him like this before... This is kind of a huge surprise.

- M-Me? - Esme stuttered - Going with you there?

- Yes, you... - he smiled and I could see Esme was barely standing on her feet.

- Good! Go! - screamed Jade - Atleast I can have German only to myself!

- I don't think so, Jade! - said German - I'm not yours and I will never be anymore. Because I have a fianceé...

- Who?!

German looked up at my direction and I decided to come down the stairs and stood beside him.

- No way! I thought you threw her out already!

- Well... You thought wrong - said German calmly - I love her and I will marry her as soon as possible!

- You can't just... Ahh! - she groaned then stormed out of the house.

Meanwhile Mustafa and Esmeralda were talking happily and didn't even pay attention to what's happening around them until I cleared her throat.

- What is it? We're talking here - said Mustafa, sounding mad, but he was actually happy.

Me and German just looked at each other in surprise then we just smiled and let them be.