Chapter 7

Angie's POV:

I can always sleep perfectly an peacefully when someone's beside me, but now that this person is German I'm just even more peaceful. I could snuggle him forever, but unfortunately that's not possible.

- Good morning, beautiful... - he whispered softly into my ear and kissed my neck softly which made me blush.

- Oh... Good morning, handsome... - I replied and looked uo at him - Did you sleep well?

- Perfectly... Not that you were with me the whole night - he said, smiling.

- Same here - I grinned happily at him and snuggled closer to him - I don't want to get up today... - I added wth a sigh.

- Then we won't - he smiled - It's Saturday today and I have no work...

- I don't have any either...

- So? What stops you from staying with me?

- Well... Nothing actually...

He suddenly rolled me over and got on top of me.

- How about we play a little bit? - he grinned.

- What do you want to play? - I asked him, yet I already knew what he wants to play with me.

- Take a guess... - he smirked as he began to kiss my neck slowly and passionately while his hand was running up and down on my leg with similar passion.

- Ah... German... - I moaned softly - What if someone will looking for us and comes in....?

- Don't worry about that... - he whispered as he continued kissing and I didn't ask anything more. I didn't have to since I want to do this too.

- For now ah... for now I give you the lead... - I moaned as I wrapped my arms around him and continued enjoying his kisses which I could do forever....

----- TIME SKIP -----

Later that day we were in the living room, talking when someone knocked on the door and I was about to get up, but German pulled me back.

- I'll get it - he smiled then got up  and went to open the door and it was Esmeralda.

- Germay!! - she screamed and jumped into his arms.

- Esmeralda, what are you doing here? I told you that you can't come here when we're not in some business!

- But Germy, we need to plan our wedding!

Now I was shocked and I could see that he was too. I didn't know if I should do something, or wait....

- What wedding?!

- Our wedding, of course - she replied and was about to kiss him, but German pushed her away - What is it?

- We don't have any wedding together! If I'll ever have any wedding in my life my partner will be Angie and no one else!

This made me blush and Esme mad as hell which was quite good to see.

- Now get out of my house!

Esme stormed off. German closed the door and turned to me.

- I'm getting irritated so much... - he sighed.

- Me too... - I replied.

- But I was honest with every word I said...

- I know - I smiled.

- I really didn't call her here and there's no we---

He gasped.

- Wait, what did you say? - he asked.

- That I know you were honest....

He let out a relieved sigh.

- That's good to hear...

- But don't test me too much!

- I won't!

----- NEXT DAY -----

I was in the Studio, teaching my class when Pablo came in.

- Pablo? What is it? - I asked, confused.

- You got a letter... - he replied - From prince Mustafa...

- Oh! - I gasped the took the letter - Okay, thank you!

He just nodded and left, but he seemed worried for some reason. It might be because he still remembers how close me and the prince was back there in the palace.

After class I stayed in the room while the others left and I opened the letter and read it.

Hey, my beautiful sultana

How are you doing lately? Are you happy back with your family? I hope you are because I want you to be happy! I want you to live happily even if I can't see that. I know I've said that I don't mind you leaving, but actually I miss you.

I miss you so much and even if I need you I can't visit you for now... Business takes all my time and my mother wouldn't let me go that far if it's not about some war so...

Anyway... Here's everything okay...Some of us misses you, but all of us hope that you have good life now too.

I want to hear about you as soon as possible!

With love, from Mustafa

As I read over the letter I couldn't hold my tears back anymore. I let them rolling down on my face as I was alone so no one was near me. And after a while I took a deep breath and went to get ready and left to go home...