Chapter 24

Angie's POV:

The next morning I woke up and for a second I didn't realize where am I until I noticed a huge hand on my stomach.

- German... - I mumbled to myself as I looked up and saw he was still asleep.

- Yes, beautiful? - he smiled down at me sleepily.

- Nothing... I'm just happy... That's all... - I replied, smiling at him and kissed his nose.

- When do you want our wedding?

- Hm... I must vote for after our baby was born... Because I'll become so big like a hippo very soon... - I joked.

- Even if you're big... You're still beautiful and I love you - he smiled warmly as he caressed my cheek.

- And I love you too... Idiot... - I giggled then kissed him on the lips softly.

----- 9 MONTHS LATER -----

- .... Allah, bless this beautiful baby girl and her parents and let them live happily as a big, loving family! Amen!

- Amen!

A few days after mine and German's baby girl was born Süleyman himself, Hürrem, Mustafa with Esmeralda (who became his favorite lady the meantime), Michael, my cousin Jeremias, Hatice and even Ibrahim came to see us. Süleyman even said a blessing to my daughter whom we called Luna.

I felt so happy at this moment. I felt like my family is finally complete and we can be happy.

We haven't even call the sultan to bless us, but he did it anyway and I couldn't help, but crying while German was holding my hand next to me, crying as well in happiness.

- I wish you all the happiness and your family - said Hatice as she came up to hug me. I kinda missed her though since she was one of my best friend at the palace.

- Thank you - I smiled as I returned the hug.

German's POV:

I was just watching Angie and Hatice hugging when suddenly Mustafa pulled me over.

- I'm glad you did the right thing though... Don't you think you owe me something? - he said.

- Actually yes - I nodded - Thank you so much... Without you me and Angie probably would never get back together.

- You both deserve happiness... And I might don't know your full story from both side, but I can see how happy Angie is with you and I'm now sure that I made the right decision by letting her go with her family - he smiled.

- You weren't sure?

- No, I honestly wasn't. But when You proposed her and I saw her crying in happiness...

He paused and took a deep breath.

- I know what you mean - I said, smiling - Her smile is my happiness... My true happiness...

- Keep that happiness in safe then...

- I will.

Suddenly...

- Hey, guys! What are you up to here by yourself?

Esmeralda came up to us from behind and honestly I'm a bit afraid of her ruining things again.

But instead of coming to me she went straight to Mustafa.

- You seem scared, Germy? What's the matter? - she asked.

- Nothing... Nothing at all... - I muttered - Anyway... How are things in the palace?

- Everything is good - said Mustafa then wrapped his arm around Esmeralda.

I thought things can't get weirder, but I was wrong...

- We have been spending almost every night together - Esme added with a huge grin on her face - Right, Mustafa? - she asked as she looked up at the prince who nodded.

- Indeed - he smiled - And luckily mother have nothing problem with it this time so everyone seems calm... Apart from the same problems that we always had there...

- That's good to hear - I smiled then we decided to go back to the others.