Chapter 13

German's POV:

I hate Esmeralda so much now! She promised that she won't do anything and yet she kissed me when Angie was coming home. It was her and not me! I'd never kiss her because I'm with Angie now and we soon will have a son, or a daughter together and I wouldn't cheat on her now, but she doesn't believe me, either does Vilu.

- I'm so disappointed in you, dad... - Vilu said, shaking her head then went upstairs after Angie and I totally froze there.

- Get out! - I shouted at Esmeralda after snapping back to reality and she walked out on the door with an evil grin on her face. Ugh, I have myself for even believe in her. For even getting into a relationship with her back then!

After she left I went upstairs after the girls and knocked on Angie's bedroom door.

- Angie, please... - I begged - Let me in!

- No, leave me alone! - she shouted in a shaky voice. I could hear she was and she's still crying... crying because of me.

- Please, Angie! I swear, I didn't do it! It was her who kissed me!

- I don't believe you! Now go away!

- Angie, calm down... - I heard Vilu saying that. She was probably beside Angie now and I couldn't - And you dad! Go away and leave her alone now! - she shouted to me now.

I was hesitating for long minutes, walking around at the door, but after a while I went back downstairs. I was so lost and scared. Scared that I might lost her again...

Angie's POV:

- Angie please, calm down... - said Vilu as she was trying to calm me down and stop me crying, but didn't work.

- He keeps lying to me! He made me leave the only man who truly cared about me and loved me for what?! For to see him with Esmeralda! - I cried.

- Angie...

- I can't keep doing this! - I jumped up - I'm going to take a walk now...

- Let me go with you!

I just smiled and pulled her into a tight hug.

- I love you so so much! - I said while kissing her head.

- I love you too, best auntie in the world!

After that we went downstairs and German was sitting in the living room, looking really stressed.

- A-Angie! - he jumped up.

- Don't even start... - I hissed and walked out on the door, Vilu followed me.

----- TIME SKIP -----

We walked to the park and sat down in silent.

- Angie... - Vilu started after a few minutes of sitting silently - Maybe you really should listen to what dad wants to say...

- I don't know... I've listened to him too many times already... I've listened and believed too many lies...

Vilu sighed. I could tell she didn't know what to say so she changed the subject and we began to talk about other things.

----- TIME SKIP -----

Some time later Vilu got to go to the Studio and so did I so we went together. Inside she didn't want to go with her friends first because she was worried about me, but I told her that I'll be fine.

When she was away I went to the teacher's room where only Pablo was there.

- Hi, Angie! - he greeted me.

- Hi, Pablo - I managed to smile to him. I didn't really want to tell him about what happened, but as always he saw through me.

- Something happened? You look like you have been crying... Was it German?

- I don't want to talk about it, Pablo... - I sighed. I wasn't sure in anything and I was thinking about what Vilu said earlier.

- Okay, fine - Pablo smiled and hulled me into a hug - But tell me if you changed your mind!

- Okay - I smiled back - And thank you!

I love him. He's a true friend.

After this I went to the music room and started playing on the piano and singing songs randomly while thinking and as I was doing that I heard a familiar voice coming from the door....

- Angie! My sunshine!