You Hurt Me

Heyy I just wanna encourage you to comment hehe😈🤣 aaand enjoy this story!

Millie's pov.

I heard some loud, harsh sound, which broke me out of my sleep full of my usual wild dreams.
Ugh. That stupid alarm again.

I hit the button on my phone screen to stop the nasty sound and fell on the mattress on my back with my hands outstretched.

I took in the good feeling of my warm pastel blue blanket on my skin covered in pyjama shorts and top and stared at the ceiling for a while. When I realized it was saturday, I sat up on my bed and rubbed my eyes to wake up properly.

I stood up, stretching my hands high towards the ceiling and slowly walked over to a window on the other side of my big room.
I spreaded out the white, light curtains that were flowing in the warm breeze that was coming from the half open window.

It was a sunny day of summer. Probably one of my favorurite weathers. I also love when it rains and I can watch the raindrops break against the ground from behind my window. But that doesn't matter now.

I opened my wardrobe and picked an outfit for today - a blue circle type skirt and a white slim T-shirt. Basic but cute.

I'm going shopping with my so called friend Iris today.

But Iris is not very good friend.

Actually, she is not a friend at all. I have honestly no idea why she's sticking with me.

Iris is a sweet, blonde angel on the outside, but if you'd look only a milimeter under her skin, you would see just a money seeking Devil.

But I hate telling these things to myself in my head. I'm probably afraid that she could somehow hear it through my mind. It's strange, I know.

Anyway, when I was dressed, I opened the door of my room and quickly ran down the hall and stairs. I ended up in the kitchen where my mom was sitting at the table with my little sister Ava, teaching her how to write "r" or something.

"Hi darling!" my mom Kelly said happily to me.

"Hey mom."

I walked to the counter and grabbed one toast that just popped up from a toaster.

I didn't even take a plate, I just sat and bit the dry toast from my hand. Yeah, not the best mood.

"So," mom tried to start a conversation, :"you're going shopping with Iris today?"

I didn't even glance at her, just mumbled : "Yeah..."

"Ok." mom said when she figured out that I wasn't in my talking mood right now.

I ate the last bit of my toast and stood up. I headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth and do my hair.

As I opened the bathroom's door I looked at myself in the mirror. I sighed.
I don't wanna go to the stupid mall for the third time this week...
I grabbed my yellow hairbrush with blue and white spots and made a high ponytail and spiced it up with a blue and white striped scrunchie.

When my teeth were brushed, too, I came back upstairs to get my purse.

I threw my wallet, sunglasses and a lip balm inside, grabbing my phone and checking the time. I rushed back downstairs and straight to the door outside. I put on my sandals with blue and yellow ribbons.

"Bye mom!" I just yelled, then stepped out and shut the door behind me.

Iris' house is just a few minutes from here, so I walked.