School

Guys I'm sorry this is mostly Millie's pov, but I think idk, since I'm a girl myself, it's easier to write from this point of view? Does it make sense?? Also sorry the beginning is kinda... Slow? Idkkk lmao. Well anyway, I hope u like this thingie so far uwu lmao.

Millie's pov

I'm going to school today, after a three days break.

Maybe everyone... I don't know... Forgot?

Oh god.

I've always been an optimist.
But this? This is nothing more than naive!

I mean - it's probably gonna be even worse than on the stupid social media... Probably. Hah. Of course it will! What am I seriously thinking!

I bet I'll start crying the minute I enter. Uhh. The anxiety is taking over me now already. What happens when I'm there?

-

I got out of the bus. I had to ignore a few teenagers from my school the whole way, because they just wouldn't stop making fun of me and saying fake shit about me just to be mean.

They followed me through the whole alley that leads to our school.

I took a deep breath before stepping into the building.

"What a bitch." I heard a feminine voice behind me.

Another one said: "Ooh, look who is that..."

And I couldn't hear the rest because I quickly walked to the bathroom, slammed the door and ran straight to one of the cabins where I leaned my head against the door and tried so hard not to start crying.

But I did. I had to cry after like thirty seconds since I got here. I don't want to see myself after school.

I quietly cried there and felt like my head is about to explode. And I had to cry for a long time, because when I left the bathroom and looked around the hallways, nobody was there anymore.

The class must have started already.

I never do this but... I think I should skip the class. If I just waltz in there, late, I'm gonna catch even more unwanted attention than I already have. And I really, really don't want that.

So I got back into the disgusting school bathroom, settled in the cabin I was crying in before and took my phone out of the pocket of my backpack.

Yeah. I'm doing great.

-

The bell rang and I tried to be really quiet in the cabin till a few people came in so I could sneak out unnoticed.

I ran up the stairs to my next class which was math. I hate math.

I sat down at my usual desk in the middle of the class. The teacher, Mrs. Heller, who I hate the most of all looked at me, placing her glasses lower on her nose.

I awkwardly faked a smile and started unzipping my backpack to get all I needed for the class.

There were some girls at the back of the room, whispering. I ignored them.

I ignored them untill a ball of crumpled paper hit the back of my head. I turned around, just to see judging faces of the three girls. I picked the paper up from the floor, straightened it and read what they had written on it.

'You better stop being a bitch'

Of course.

I threw the paper into my bag.